Thursday, March 16, 2023

All Three Holes

Continued from: Objectification

A post from Sarah

When Russell returned to me I was whipped. 

I wasn't counting, but I am quite certain I received every one of the 100 lashes he indicated that I would be getting, before he left me to anticipate. He must have been using a less severe, more delicate flogger, as it felt like I was being whipped hard, with force, but there was no searing sting or incredible pain. 


My bare bum took the majority of the lashes, with some attention paid to my upper back and my thighs, above my knees. The sensation was incredible, my skin was electric and felt like a really good sun burn. I was so fuckin' horny for him, to be used by him for his pleasure. Most of his cum had since dried onto my face and wetness was glistening down my stomach from the drool escaping the base of the ball gag. 


When my bondage was finally released and whipping had concluded, I collapsed down onto my hands and knees, disgracefully cowering on the floor, begging Master for mercy. I offered up my holes, all three of my slutty fuck-holes, as an alternative to being beaten any further. 


Sure, I was acting a little bit, playing into my own fantasy of having my will broken, enough to submit to dirty, degrading and forceful sex. 

My ponytail was used as a leash, to guide and drag me over to the coffee table. He kept a firm grip on it throughout, as Master plunged his raging cock into my pussy. 

It was such an amazing fucking! It's making my toes curl even now, as I sit here in my vanilla, WFH office and write about this. 


We seemed to be very in-sync with each other, feeding off each other, in how this was all developing. While he was fucking me from behind he slipped a thumb into my asshole. Of course my naughty little pucker involuntarily gripped his thumb, which was horribly humiliating. I could feel my own asshole squeezing him, like I had no control over it. 

I cried out, "no Sir! Please no! Not my bum!!" I wailed loud enough that if Mistress Andrea was downstairs, she would have definitely heard me. 

I wanted nothing more that to be fucked in the ass by him, but I continued my ruse of non-consent. I'm a huge anal slut and wanted to cum while his dick was in my third and final hole. I just wanted Master to take, not ask. 

And take he did!

Master "forced" me to ride him reverse cowgirl, and do all the work. He just laid there motionless, as I was forced to bounce, with my tits shamefully flopping, and fuck my own asshole. It was so dirty and degrading I orgasmed instantly, with a little flicker of my clit. I kept on destroying my ass with his cock, then came again. 


My legs where shaking so badly I couldn't maintain the crouched position anymore. I sat right down on Master so the full length of his dick was deep inside, as he shot hot semen into my bowels. 

I'm sure I'm leaving out some other details of our time together, in the Parlour space. Times I was smacked and called names. Tormented about having dried cum on my face or a fresh, squishy load in my rectum. All of it added to the overall experience. I loved every fuckin' second of being flogged, broken and man-handled the way I was. 

I enjoyed that Russ didn't start the scene with a bunch of rules and protocols, or feel the need to go-over safewording. All of these things were assumed, before we ever began. The only thing he felt he needed to say, was that line from my last post: 

"This is what you want?"

Fuck YES it was! 

I was provided a robe. I guess to regain or protect what dignity I had left, after all three of my fuck-holes were just destroyed. Master wanted me in the heels I arrived in also, cute look I suppose. 

We retired to the kitchen and very sweetly, like I was the victim of a housefire or something, wrapped in one of those grey, humanitarian blankets, he asked me if I wanted a tea. Melted my heart a little, not gonna lie. 


I had not received a tour of this whole facility yet, I don't think anything would have surprised me though, based on the images I've seen on the client website. Over my right shoulder I noticed a large window covered with a thin veil of sheer, opening into what appeared to be a locker-room. My eyes caught movement and it appeared to be a middle-aged man, changing into an outfit like a little girl would wear. 

Russ went in for a closer look as Mistress elegantly clicked into the kitchen in a pin-up styled dress. 


"Did you two kids have a good time?" She cheerful asked out loud, like Russ and I were two teenagers returning from the movies. 

I blushed and lowered my eyes, squeaking out a little, "yes Ma'am, thank you Ma'am."

Russell just head-motioned to the window, looking at Mistress with a WTF face. 

"Oh that. I have an appointment in ten minutes. He wants to be taken over "Mommy's" knee and spanked until he's crying like a little girl. I figured I'd make him dress like one too," Mistress declared to both of us as she shrugged her arms and giggled. 

What a wild, magical place this was. I never wanted to leave!



slave sarah 

xoxo


Continued in: A quiet night in

  




 

No comments:

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...