Tuesday, March 14, 2023

The Journal

Continued from: Once a Submissive

The last time Russ and I spent any longer than ten minutes together, I think I was riding his face while he was bound to my headboard.

Gawd, we were so young back then. 


When I sent out that Hail Mary text message to him, completely out of the blue, almost instantly he responded.

"Yes Goddess Andrea?"

I missed hearing that escape his lips in moments of desperation and under duress. There was always a sexy, slightly raspy hitch in his whiskey-soaked voice.

After exchanging pleasantries, I told him he didn't have to call me that. 

"Nonsense Goddess, you earned this title long ago. You deserve the very best of what that title comes with."

Leave it to Russell to have me completely melted and swooning, in a matter of five text messages.

I got right to the point and told him why I was reaching out and asked whether or not he was in a position in his life or in his sexuality, where he would consider taking on a female submissive.

"She needs the old you, the person you were when you and I first met, then turn that dial up to maximum." I messaged him. 

He was definitely interested. We agreed to meet for coffee the next day. What I didn't tell him, was that I invited Sarah also, just an hour later than he and I planned to meet. He and I needed time to catch up.


He was as I remembered, only aged to perfection a little. His chestnut eyes were gleaming for me as I ran my fingernails through the flank of his hair.

"Oh I like this," I purred to him. Commenting on the salt and pep he was now sporting in the flanks. 

"Thank you Ma'am, you haven't aged a bit." He replied, while gazing into my eyes longingly. 

He makes me blush, he always has. I couldn't help but giggle to hide the raging butterflies that snuck up on me when I saw Russ. 

Russell was a bit shocked when I told him I was married to a woman. He must have been thinking back to the marathon BDSM afternoons we used to have together, questioning my commitment to lesbianism. Alas, these are all just titles. No one needs to be pigeon-holed into a title, I'd still fuck Russ if Summer was cool with it. 

I told him Sarah was coming to meet him for the first time today. He was calm, cool and collected as always. She on the other hand, seemed a bit speechless. Russell is no supermodel but he's certainly a handsome man. I think Sarah had a little crush going already.  


Much to Sarah's surprise, we didn't say a single thing about BDSM or her desire to be a submissive, sex-slave. Russell and I worked this out beforehand. I wanted her to see who he really was, not a role he might end up playing with her. 

The only time he even came close, was a quasi compliment about her hosiery and heels. 

"Stockings or pantyhose?" He bluntly asked Sarah. (Russ is a huge fan of hosiery on women. He's a bit old-fashioned that way)

She blushed and nervous-giggled, replying, "stockings, Sir." 

He purred a "good girl," at her. I'm sure she felt those words hiss right into her pussy!


I also noticed that throughout our entire exchange, Sarah continued to call him 'Sir', and Russell never corrected her or told her otherwise. A subtle display of dominance I thought. Well done Russ! 

One last test to assess comfort level, was to leave them alone together. 

I asked if they could meet me back at my Facility in an hour, before I excused myself and left them at the bistro. 


This will be the true test, with me gone. If it's all creepy and awkward when the two of them are alone, I'll likely hear about it from both of them later and we may have some compatibility issues. 

Or, they get along smashingly and Russ ends up banging her in the bathroom of a Mucho Burrito down the street. 

Hehe...he would never do that, too much of a gentleman...which, he and I are going to have to work on, based on what Sarah wants him to do. 😳


We all ended up back at my place, for a more adult drink. The time that Russ and Sarah spent at the bistro alone, must have gone well. They seemed quite comfortable with one another. I hadn't asked if they actually talked about BDSM or defined roles / rules, but I'd find out in due time. 

In true Russ fashion, Mr. Lance Romance as I remembered him to be from our days together, he took Sarah's hand and kissed it, then told her, "I'd like to see you again Miss Sarah, back here, in a more private setting." He emphasized the word 'private' as he spoke to her. 

Haha! 'Miss Sarah.' That's probably the last time she's going to be called that, by him. 

She giggled and blushed deeply, answering as submissively as possible. 

"I'd like that, Sir."


Russell left us. I invited Sarah into my office. 


She looked like she had so much to say she was ready to burst. I stopped her, and produced a red book instead. 

"Sarah Huni, this is a journal. I noticed that when you filled out the comments section during your application on my website, that you were articulate, descriptive and elaborated deeply about your feelings. That's rare these days." I complimented. 

"Do you like to write?" I followed-up with. "You seem good at it." 

Timidly, she replied that she did. I figured as much. 

"Every experience you have here, at my Facility, Sarah, I would like you to journal about it. You are not to miss an entry, or you will be punished." I explained to her. 

She lit right up in her chair, as the words 'punished', escaped my lips. 

"Yes Ma'am." she replied. "Thank you Ma'am."

I stood to hug her and see her out, reminding her she's in good hands and this is a safe space to explore her darkest kinks. 


As she was leaving she asked if she should journal about today and about her initial consultation day. 

"Yes Huni, start there. I want to know how you felt with that sign around your neck." 



Mistress Andrea.


xoxo


Continued in: Sarah's First Post









 





No comments:

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...