Monday, March 6, 2023

Bridesmaids

Continued from: No Turning Back

No speeches, no Macarena or chicken dance and the added possibility of random, intense sexual encounters cropping up. This was the best wedding reception I've ever been too, and it was mine! 

In the limo on the way back to the house, Summer told me that Vanessa had really taken a shine to Bella. Yes, like that type of shine. 

Without hesitation I gave Bella a slave pass, absolutely! Vanessa was a rocket. It was a wedding party gift from Summer and I. Bella could do what she wanted with Vanessa tonight, provided she was outwardly submissive toward Vanessa. 

As the night wore on, we danced, we drank, Summer and I spanked both of our sissy gurls at one point, right in front of everyone, then took them outside for some air and a brief chat. 

We first let them listen to us talking about unlocking their dicks, as a bridesmaid's gift from Summer and I. It was their glimmer of hope, that they may finally have a full orgasm with their penises. The last time this occurred was over six months ago, when Katrina and I had them 69 each other right in front of us, finishing the humiliating event by cumming into each other's mouths. 

Since that time, Kaylee has been blowing some of my male clients on a regular basis and Tiffany is in a three-way relationship with his girlfriend Katrina and her bull named Cole. Tiffany is no stranger to fluffing his cock and sucking him off, to prepare him for fucking Katrina. 

Sucking dick was no longer such a taboo or a big deal for these two cock-sluts, we had to raise the stakes a little. 

Meanwhile, Bella and Vanessa had slinked off to do their own thing, she was a good girl and kept her collar on, but it appeared that was the only thing she had on. 

Just over Vanessa's shoulder, at their three o'clock, two studs sat in wait. I had suggested to them when the night began to wind down, that my gurls would look after them. They were both game. 

The two sissy bridesmaids had a moment to deliberate, before it was time to make their decisions. 

"Well gurls, what's it gonna be?" I asked. 

"Entertain our handsome pilots and I do mean entertain, in any way they want, and you'll earn an unlocking. Or call it a night and I'll be keeping your chastity keys safely secured away, for a little while longer." I added, with a devious grin on my face. 

"Safewords are always an option too gurls," I finished with. 

Their desperation to cum and new-found lust for all things sissy and humiliating, made the decision for them. They had been conditioned into perfect little bimbos. 

Summer and I couldn't believe our eyes, this was amazing to watch. 

The gurls, although somewhat stoic, were doing an amazing job pleasing our guests. 

Then, in an incredible escalation of desire and sexual passion, it happened. Summer and I were about to witness Tiffany and Kaylee, lose their anal virginity. 

Kaylee had only ever taken my strap-on and toys, Tiffany also, and Katrina had reported to me previously, that her bull Cole, has never fucked Tiffany, only oral with him. 

So this was it. No safewords were spoken, not even reluctance. My two sissy bimbos actually wanted this to happen. 

It was cute to hear Kaylee's chastity cage, clacking and bouncing about between her legs, as Lance fucked her boi pussy. 

Tiffany's first experience was not too far behind. Summer and I both heard him groan like a whore, as Eric entered his smooth, hairless asshole. 

Kaylee was now riding Lance, moaning just as intensely...still not a breath of a safeword was spoken. 

All was right with the world, we left the studs to carry on and finish up, telling the two sissies to come find us when the pilots leave, to see about their bridesmaid gifts. 

Groomsmen gifts? I think our two pilots were capitalizing on those right now! Hehe. 

As for Summer and I, I had matrimonial duties to attend to. I had to consummate this marriage with Summer. Did watching those two studs fucking the two sissies make us super aroused? 

Mayyyyybe...

Who consummates a marriage of their beautiful bride, with bondage, a whip, a ballgag and a pair of nipple clamps? 

I did! All night long, until Kaylee and Tiffany darkened our doorway, faces blushing and likely clenching their bums, trying to hold in all the cum.


Mistress Andrea


xoxo


Continued in: Keyholder












No comments:

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...