Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Summer's Birthday

Continued from: Return to the Woodshed Pt.2

Does anyone else wake up in the morning to a room that smells of sex, flaky residual candlewax on your wife's nipples and your secretary passed out with a butt plug still in her ass?

Cripes these two are a handful when they're together!


After we untangled ourselves from my matrimonial bed, Cassie and Summer scurried off to shower together and likely mess around some more. 


Cassandra came over for some drinks last night and to talk about Summer's upcoming birthday. Boy...did things ever escalate! *Phew

Later that morning I came downstairs to find these two pixies commiserating on the couch together. They were giggling and right into a match of rock, paper, scissors over something. I don't even wanna ask what the issue of contention was.


During breakfast they finally spilled the beans, beginning with Summer who was batting her eyelashes at me, using a baby-voice and calling me Mommy. 


Summer: 
"Mommy, Cassie and I want to have a costume party for my birthday. Can we, can we, please, please?!" 

Me: "Like a Halloween costume party? Girls, it's June!"

Cassandra: 
"My friend just opened a costume rental place in town, it's pretty fuckin' rad." 

"You know what won't be pretty rad, the bar of soap you'll be holding in your potty-mouth Cassandra Leigh?!"

"Sorry Ma'am." 

"Pretty pleaaaaaase, Mommy, can we?!!" 

"Will there be vanilla people at this party?"

"Probably, yes."

"My friend was hoping to get some shots of us in her rental costumes to post on her Insta."

"And you want to use the upper floor space?" 

"Yes Mommy." 

"Alright girls. No French Maids, no schoolgirls, no stripper attire. Cassandra I'm lookin' at you here!"

"Awwww..."

"Will any of the sissies be there?"

"Probably Kaylee. But he's almost passable now." 

"He likes dress up! Maybe we can find him a Disney Princess costume? Hehe." 

"Ok, just don't freak the Vanillas out, ok?" 

"Yes Mommy." 

"Yes Mistress." 

The two of them squealed and hugged each other, then came over to kiss my cheeks and thank me. Cassie leaned in for a whisper. She had an idea to surprise Summer...


"What?! No...I'm not wearing that or doing that." 

"Please Ma'am! She'll love it." 

"What? What will I love?" 

"Don't worry about it Beeotch, you lost the rock, paper, scissors. Your birthday is mine to plan!"

"I have two costumes as you know Cassandra, Andrea and Mistress Andrea..."


"You're no fun!"

"Every party has a pooper Cassie." 

Summer giggled. Not knowing at ALL what Cassandra just asked me to do.

A few days had passed since that conversation. I just finished giving Cassie her weekly maintenance spanking in my office. When her cornertime concluded she brought up the birthday party again, as it was now only a week away. 


"Thank you for my spanking Ma'am." 

"You're welcome sweetheart. You know these weekly ones are just to keep you on track yes?" 

"Yes Ma'am, I know." 

"Mistress...'member that costume idea I told you about. The one for you? Well...I maybe rented it for you anyway Ma'am.

"Oh?" 

"Would you please reconsider Ma'am? She'll be over the moon!! You know how much of a nerd she is when it comes to that stuff!"

"Don't you remember her crying her eyes out during the last movie?" 

"I'll think about it Cassie." 

"Ohhhh Mistress!! You're the best!"


The following weekend was Summer's birthday party. She was oozing with excitement. Vanessa was roped into their big scheme too and the three of them disappeared upstairs to suit up, before any other guests arrived. 

I met them outside to take their photo. I must say, the three of them were pretty freakin' cute!


"Look Andrea! We're the Rogue Squadron!" Summer beamed out loud.  


They spent the next few minutes taking selfies outside, before the party was set to pop off. 


Mistress Andrea


xoxo


Continued in: Rogue Squadron





 


 








 


 



   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cool!! Is there going to be a part 2 to this one?

Mistress Andrea said...

Absolutely! Someone needs to overthrow this rebel alliance!

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...