Monday, June 12, 2023

A Return to the Woodshed Pt.1

Continued from: Deepthroating "Daddy"

Well...back to the clients I guess. I better go see Cassandra. I think I have a 1:30 today. 


Russ and Sarah were off doing their thing somewhere. I thought I could hear her crying out from her room in the basement, "noooo! Daddy, not in my bum!" C’mon…Who's she kidding?

Summer was in the shoe closet with Vanessa doing...ahem...feet things. They just unveiled their new featured content with the two of them together for the first time. This was Summer's big suspenseful reveal during their promo video: 


And Vanessa's: 


These two shots culminated with that song, Way Down we Go, by Kaleo, playing in the background of the video. 


Their promo video was actually really hot. They even started out with a shot of the two of them in their Flight Attendant uniforms, power-strutting through a terminal. 

"Way down we go"...could have A LOT of different meanings too. If you catch my drift.   

Anyway, back to work, after I go tell Russ to gag Sarah already! Good lord she's loud when she's having her arse fucked. Suck it up down there sister! 

Russ actually never fucked my ass when we were together back in the day. Too beaucoup! 

*******************

Cassie confirmed I had a 1:30 today. I was quite shocked when I learned who it was. 


"Like original Nancy?" I asked Cassie inquisitively. 

"Yes, woodshed Nancy," Cassandra replied. 

"Is that type of therapy session she wants today?" I asked. 

"Yes Ma'am. She said she needed 'Daddy' to march her out to the woodshed. She actually sounded like she was on the brink when she was on the phone Ma'am." Cassandra went on to explain. 

Oh my. I hadn't seen Nancy for a punishment strapping in quite some time. She was the very first woman to request a woodshed session and actually wanted me to present as masculine, as her "Daddy" so to speak. 

Nancy, Nancy. She got a good leathering from "Daddy" on that particular day let me tell you!


She certainly knows what she needs and when she needs it though. She was always very honest with herself and very honest with me. She knows it's for her own good, even if it stings a little. 

I better go change. She's expecting to see "Daddy". 

I told Cassie to put her through the full check-in experience when she arrives, the change room, the nudity and shame, the butterflies of anticipation. 

"Cassie go grab Sarah Jane downstairs. See if Russ is done with her. Just set her up in the lobby as a prop, to enhance Nancy's experience." I told Cassandra.

"Good idea Ma'am." Cassandra replied. 

At exactly 1:25 with five minutes to spare. A very sheepish Nancy walked through the front door of the Facility to be greeted by Cassie, after walking past our strategically placed "prop". Well done Sarah Jane! 

Nancy was quickly directed toward the locker room and asked to return to the waiting area, bare naked. She knew the drill.  


She did as she was told and did so quickly. Cassie reported that she was a bit weepy and trembling from the butterflies when she emerged. 

"Mrs. Landgraab, you're sure you need to be here? You're sure you need to see 'Daddy'? Cassandra asked her, as she asks of most clients who appear emotional. 

That got the tears flowing. Nancy nodded her head in the affirmative and took a seat across from Sarah Jane, who had now perked her ears up like a deer when she heard the term 'Daddy'.  


Sarah probably assumed that meant HER Daddy, Russ. I think she turned crimson with jealously. She didn't know it was me, playing a masculine role of Nancy's father-figure. 


I told Cassandra to give Nancy 20 minutes of exposure time in the lobby, then to remove her restraints and gag and dress her like a little girl. There was an outfit pre-arranged in the locker room for Nancy and Mary Janes in her size. 


Once she was dressed and ready, I told Cassie to send her to the den to see Daddy and remind her that Daddy is very disappointed with her behaviour. 

Ooooo, that one will cut deep when she hears it. It most certainly did. I could hear Nancy sobbing from down the hall as she shuffled toward the den. She was hugging her mid-section with her own arms and had her head lowered to hide the snot she was trying to sniff back up her nose. 


I stood when she shuffled into the room, making a big show of my masculine role of "Daddy". I hastily fumbled for my belt buckle like I had to get my belt off urgently, before she bolts out of the room. I doubled it over and held it like a weapon. 

"You need a trip to the woodshed, don't you young lady?" I barked at her in a raspy voice. 


"Yes Dadddddddy! I'm sorry I disappointed you Daddy!!!" Nancy cried out. 

She dropped her face into her hands and absolutely bawled for the next five minutes!

When she regained her breath, I dragged her over my lap and declared it was time to begin. 


A nice, long warm-up before we do the walk of shame outside. 

To be continued. 

Mistress Andrea


xoxo


  

 




No comments:

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...