Thursday, June 1, 2023

Run Through by the Tradesmen (A Miss Julie Story Pt.2)

Continued from: The A/C Definitely Works

So there I was, in my own living room being wet-checked by the same tradesman who just spanked me to tears over his lap. I was enthusiastically aware that BOTH of these tradesmen were about to give me a good run through, which I dramatically but playfully begged them for.


Like a good submissive housewife, no stranger to the strict discipline and sexual whims of her husband, I dropped to my knees and began thumbing my way into Tristan's pants. My other hand, was open and facing the ceiling. I was waiting for the older gentleman to lay his erect cock into my palm like a track and field baton.  


David had been teaching me and conditioning me lately, to use more saliva and use my hands when I suck cock. Now however, I had to summon the coordination to stroke one cock while sucking a completely different one. 

In a short time I got the hang of it and got right into a good rhythm. Too good in fact. I could tell the older fella was about to cum in my mouth! I removed my mouth from his penis and started to move things in a different direction. 


"Please fuck me Sir, you can have my pussy or my ass, I'm sorry I was so carless," I pleaded directly with Tristan who then geared his shirt off to display his 8-pack. 

He finally got involved in the disciple as the primary aggrieved party. I was hauled over to flat surface and Tristan made sure to give my ass a few corrective slaps. 


I looked back and actually saw the two of them rock a high-five, at my expense. 


I started whimpering again, my bum cheeks were so sore. I defeatedly offered up a final plea, for Tristan to take my ass. 

And take he did! Tristan pounded my little arse hole raw!


I was spit-roasted after this, so they could both get in on the action. From this position I eagerly did all the work, flexing my toes on the rug for leverage, so I could rock my body frontwards and backwards on the cocks. I was such a slut!


Once I started moaning like a whore, the older tradesman couldn't handle it and came into my mouth. Around the same time, I could feel Tristan gripping my hips hard and pumping his hot load into my asshole. Jesus, his hands were strong!

I couldn't even remember the horrible shame and humiliation of the spanking anymore, it had been fucked outta me, and I loved it. 

I collapsed down onto the rug and after swallowing the load of cum that was in my mouth, panted out a breathy, "thank you Sirs." 

When they began to quickly dress, I took the opportunity to find my little shorts and top and gear them back on. Vulnerability time was over for this gal today. 


I walked them both out then stopped Tristan and legitimately asked him how much I owed him. He would have none of that, he said he wanted nothing, then called me "Ma'am" again!! What a gentleman!! Who just fucked me in the ass...*twists my face*

No, he was sweet though and just a hunk! I gave him a peck on the cheek and tiptoed back inside. 

When I was sure their truck was gone from the driveway and well down the road I didn't walk, I RAN, up to my bedroom, kicking off my shorts and top along the way. 

I was so fuckin' turned on!! My ass on fire from the spanking, my asshole all nice and squishy from Tristan's cum. 


Gawd!! Did I ever cum! Then again, then a third orgasm, where I pretty much screamed my way through it and bridged my body right off the sheets! 


I definitely need to break some more shit around the house, if it means Tristan will come back!


S.J.S. 

xoxo

Continued in: Annoying Autonomy  












10 comments:

juliesp said...

Oh no! How embarrassing! You finished the story the same way I did!!!
Thank you for the nice cum!

Anonymous said...

*takes a humble bow* Thank you Ma’am. I learned from the best ;)

juliesp said...

Love my jiggly breasts in the animated ones!

Anonymous said...

Psychoanalysis time! I’d like to ask this because I think, I already know the answer. Picture yourself for a moment, on your hands and knees, naked and being fucked from behind. Gravity is helping with your breasts and now the motion of being fucked is causing them to bounce and flop about. Why, I ask, is this so arousing to a female?

juliesp said...

For one, it's embarrassing. I feel like a total cow. I imagine other men watching me from the side and laughing at me and teasing me. (I had a scene like that in my book "Julie's Spankings" chapter 54)

Second, I can feel it. It pulls and pushes and slaps. It's like having my breasts punished and fondled at the same time.

Third, after they've been dangling free, I get an unreasonable and uncharacteristic longing for them to be squeezed tightly in his big man hand.

Was that about what you thought?

Anonymous said...

My thoughts were that it would bring about feelings of shame and humiliation for the female, which would then cause involuntary, shameful arousal.

Anonymous said...

Hello, I am a 40 year old female submissive. I identify as a little and I have a Daddy Dom. When I think about being in a sex act where my tits are flopping about it makes me feel vulnerable. I feel this way because I've given all control to my Daddy and he can see! What a humiliating experience! *blush

Anonymous said...

I know Julie's blog. I think that little minx would love everything you've "done to her".

Anonymous said...

You would think. She put up an awful fuss though, about being embarrassed and humiliated. Perhaps those two things don’t get her involuntarily aroused anymore?

juliesp said...

No. Blush. They do... I was just being cheeky. And you know what cheeky girls get...

Les Misérables

Continued from:  Dream Team Remember Remy, everyone? The sissy schoolgirl from France. Well he's back to finish off his experience with ...