Tuesday, June 13, 2023

A Return to the Woodshed Pt.2

Continued from: Return to the Woodshed Pt.1

Before we get back to Nancy I wanted to take a moment to speak about therapeutic, adult spanking. This is why Nancy is with me today, this is the type of session she wanted and has asked for in the past. I don't need to know why she needs this form of therapy, her head is already in the right place and she has summoned the strength and courage to follow through with something she feels she needs. 


Obviously her emotional "cup" is full, overflowing even, and I have the means and the expertise to empty her "cup". 

Nancy, who is in her late forties, favours the more "little" and vulnerable headspace when she is spanked. For this reason, I always have her dressed like a little girl before her session begins. The humiliation of this attire alone, gets her emotions right to the surface for me. 

Nancy also wants her disciplinarian to emulate a caring but strict "Daddy" role. When I saw her for the first time, ages ago, she was content with me playing a masculine role for her. I did not have an actual male at the Facility in that period of time. 

I suppose I have Russell now, who could spank her when needed. I'll have to ask her at the end of her session if she wants to explore this option. 

Next comes the context of her spanking. For reasons unknown to me and unknown to Cassandra who books Nancy and does her consultations, Nancy wants to hear: "go see Daddy young lady, he is very disappointed with you!" 

Once that a-bomb of a line is dropped, Nancy is usually bawling! Shuffling through the Facility to find me, her "Daddy", fully accepting that a spanking is coming and it's for her own good. 


If her ultimate goal of seeing me is just to have a good cry, I'm the little push that she needs to get her there. If she is harbouring pent-up guilt or shame about something, I provide her the outlet to process and answer for her past if that's what her therapy entails. 

The fact that she's bawling before she even goes over my lap, means 70% of my work is already done for me. The spanking itself, is just icing on the cake. 

During this particular session we started in the den. I was wearing jeans with a big wide belt, plaid shirt and boots. When I took her over my lap she was bubbling out snotty tears and saying, "I'm sorry Daddy!" 

Again...don't need to know why she's sorry or why she's saying that.

She's in her own headspace where she wants to be. When I lifted her dress and began to hand-spank her over her panties, this is what she wanted to communicate. It's what made sense to her in the moment. 

Marching her out to the woodshed came next, I think she processes this as an old-fashioned, Daddy move, something from a different time. The burly and hard-working farm-Dad, dragging his daughter by the bicep, out to the woodshed for a good switching or strapping. She forgot to seed the south field or something, and spent the afternoon under a shade-tree, daydreaming about the Thompson boy from her church. 


The "woodshed" itself and the threat of being taken to the woodshed must have had some more intense connotation back in the day. Like the discipline has to be administered out here, as it will be too severe to do in the house around Mother and your siblings? 

"Noooo Daddy, not in there!"  Nancy began to plea when I got her outside. Outside where others may see or hear?! 


I made her remove her dress while standing out in the open, before we entered the shed. I wanted her to have a few humiliating moments in just her bra and panties, standing in the spring breeze. 


I have been meaning to get a nice old sawhorse for the shed. Maybe a soft sheep-hide on the horizontal portion, for naughty adults like Nancy to drape their mid-section across. Then use some old tack leather to bind the wrists and ankles to the legs of the sawhorse. One day maybe...

I still utilize the wooden pillory in the shed, which is just as vulnerable as the sawhorse idea. The neck and wrists get secured in place before a padlock is added to the frame. The bottom is presented nicely and the feet and legs are embarrassingly free to kick and dance about, an especially common performance during a switching or caning. 


I deliberately left the shed door ajar and started with some nice hand-spanks on her upper thighs and her bottom. Nancy needed a little more warming up over her panties before I reached for the leather strap hanging from the wall. 


After developing some lovely layers of colour, I hiked her panties right down and off and reached for the strap. 


I left her bra on, but in hindsight I may rethink this in future. Based on some of the content I recently saw between Russ and Miss Julie and the position the pillory forces the body into, I could get a more humiliating gravity assist here. 

If I had removed Nancy's bra or at least pulled it up so her bare boobs dangle, when she is feet-dancing under the strap and struggling in the pillory, her breasts would bounce and flop about. A move like this could expand the embarrassment of her experience.

I gave her 26 lashes with the strap, making her count each out loud and say, "I'm sorry Daddy." 

Most of that was incoherent. There was a lot of tears and sniffling.

I positioned her in timeout and still left the door ajar. I told her I'd be back in thirty minutes and that she was not to move. 


When her time was up I went back outside and made the decision to march her into the house without her dress and panties. One final walk of shame with a bright red bum to show off to the neighbours. 


Aftercare with Nancy is always a great experience. She remains in her "little" headspace and doesn't want to change yet. She curls up on my lap and cries some more. She thanks me verbally, over and over again, while burying her face in my shoulder and squeezing me tightly.


This is a woman who knows a lot about herself, what she needs and when. I really enjoy having a client like her, who is so in-touch with her emotions. 

Her therapy sessions are 100% non-sexual in the moment. What she does when she gets home however, who knows. I've never asked...


Mistress Andrea


xoxo


Continued in: Summer's Birthday





   
  



 


2 comments:

juliesp said...

I can tell you what she does when she gets home! (You nailed it).

Oh yes! The dancing feet of the bare breasted girl in the stocks! Yes please. Hopefully a little gif. See how much bounce you can get!

Is it deep seated feelings of guilt? Maybe it is... I feel loved and cared for when my ass is beat crimson. That he wouldn't just throw me out. That he would take the time and energy to correct me because I'm worthwhile. And I feel like I have no responsibilities at all after my beating. I just have to do what Daddy says and everything will be fine. A complex world reduced to one variable. Is Daddy happy with me?

That upturned bottom in the stocks is so humiliating! Daddy sees everything there is to see of me! And even more when my feet dance! And if I move too much, Daddy cannot be responsible for what the strap winds up smacking.

That bare bottomed marching back to the house is the worst! All the neighbours can see what a naughty girl I've been.

I had never thought of the woodshed in the terms you lay out. I thought it was a mercy. A bit of privacy for the naughty girl. But your conception seems even more right.The beating will be severe, and the soft-hearted children and womenfolk would get very distressed by how severe Daddy would be with me. 26 with the strap is no joke!

More woodshed!

Mistress Andrea said...

Praise from Caesar! I'm honoured.

More woodshed huh?

I think I have an idea for a new spin-off series that you'll REALLY like!

Stay tuned Miss. xo

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...