Monday, June 12, 2023

Deepthroating "Daddy"

Continued from: Senior School

A Sarah Jane story

Mistress Andrea left me all alone in my room-cell, with only my thoughts to occupy my mind while I wait for "Daddy". There was a lot to process. I had a moment to reflect on the session I was just involved in while remaining still and submissively positioned for Daddy. 


My mind drifted to Summer first. She makes me smile when I think about her. That Bella woman is just fuckin' gorgeous. I think she's Portuguese or somethin'. She seemed really nice and was helpful in transitioning my mind to Senior School. She's not quite as bold and playful as Summer, Bella seems very elegant and extremely well trained. 

That Tyler kid, with his cock in a steel cage...I'm not sure what to think. I liked watching Mistress spank him and have so much control over a man. It made her one thousand times more sexy than she already is. I like Femdom and watching Femdom, I'm just not sure it's for me. I want to feel taken and man-handled and be physically punished when I'm not being a good little whore for my man.

Just as my mind drifted here, it was perfect timing. Daddy unlocked my cell and joined me in my room.


We have a submissive little ritual that I have learned and have been trained to do, when Daddy approaches me with his crotch close to my face. Obviously I know what he wants, but I have to ask permission first, to make me feel more vulnerable and submissive.  

"Daddy may I please suck your cock?" 

Is the line I have to recite first. I wait for Daddy to respond which is usually a, "yes you may, little one."

Then I have to respond, "thank you Daddy."

Now and only now, do I have the autonomy to fish for Daddy's penis, undo zippers and lower pants or underwear. 

When I produce Daddy's cock for the first time, in my little hands, I am required to kiss the tip before I take all of him into my mouth.


Then I'm usually free to start sucking. Daddy will lead the pace and depth and he doesn't like me using my hands. I either fold them behind my back or stabilize myself by holding onto Daddy's legs, especially when he's fucking my throat. 


I never know if I'm just fluffing him hard, so he can use my asshole or cunt, of if I'm going to get a cummy treat blasted down my throat. I'm good with either option. I still deepthroat with eagerness, I make eye contact and I moan while I suck Daddy's cock. Gagging is encouraged and when I hear myself gagging on Daddy's dick, it actually arouses me greatly!

Today after school, Daddy let me suck him to completion. I held out my tongue so he could cum onto it, into my mouth and a little on my face. Rope after rope of his hot jizz hit its mark. I absolutely loved it and gobbled up as much as I could.

"Thank you for your cum Daddy." Is what I am required to recite when I've swallowed it all down.

Then I have to re-kiss the tip of his cock. This is our blowjob ritual. Regardless of where we are, what position we are in or who else is present. If I don't perform this perfectly, Daddy will discipline me. 

Look at this dagger look and bitchy eye-roll!!

“C'mon now, kiss the tip and say thank you, you know the drill."  


OMG if I did this...and had tude like she does! Sweet baby Jesus in his manger! Daddy would march me out to the woodshed and I'd be strapped raw.

I found this gif on Daddy's tumblr roll, or bdsmlr as it's known now. Someone identifying as a little with a DDLG page posted this. Her comment was: 

"She needs a face slap for that attitude." I can't say I disagree...

LOL

Daddy would never slap my face, even though I want him to. I told him it was ok and I would welcome the degradation. Maybe that could be the new beginning of our blowjob ritual. I stand and wait for him at attention then he grabs me and slaps my face, which is my queue to get on my knees, THEN politely ask permission to suck his cock. 

Sigh* a girl can dream. Russ would never do it...even if I begged him to slap me around as part of a safe, sane and consensual scene. We got very close when I was the dungeon captive, naked and in shackles in a cell that only had a toilet. I was whipped and brutalized during sex acts but he never slapped my face, I was never spit on or pissed on (secretly want all this too! *blush*) 


I wonder if Mistress would? Maybe just to get it out of my system for a scene or two? Hmm...


Then I can go back to being Daddy's little princess. 🎀


With my devil horns holding up my halo!



Sarah Jane 😈

xoxo

P.S. Daddy will likely spank me if he reads this post!
  




 

 







     

2 comments:

LouisaIsabella said...

Haha. So true what a little attitude can cause. Hehe. Loved the horns holding up the halo quote too. I've used that a lot in my life. 😂😂

Mistress Andrea said...

Ohhh that eye roll gets me every time. She would be in soooo much trouble!

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...