Monday, June 5, 2023

Sarah's Junior School

Continued from: Slave Sisters

A Sarah Jane story

"Daddy" had to leave me for a few days while he did some playtime with another blogger named Julie. I guess she has a really popular spanking blog or something and he did a few tribute posts involving her. 


If you remember from my last story, I ended up having a threesome with Daddy and my slave-sister of the day, a woman named Summer. We played some Twister together while Daddy watched and before I knew it, my mouth was buried in her pussy. It was my first bisexual experience. Daddy says that by eating her out while he fucked me, this ultimately led to my age-progression, promotion.


Again, I am a 40-year-old woman with a managerial role at work, I just happen to also be a client of this Facility, on my own consent. Daddy and Mistress Andrea (who runs the Facility), created a model of age-progression for me. My journey started out predominately naked, in a jail cell in the basement of this Facility. I was treated poorly, whipped, bound and merely used for my fuck-holes. I both loved and hated this phase. 

I agreed to the humiliation and embarrassment of being put in diapers, frilly little outfits and pink Mary Janes, in order to leave the dungeon environment, this was my first progression. "Master" became "Daddy" to me, and although I am spanked quite frequently, the brutality of the dungeon has been replaced by soft sheets, fuzzy pillows and the tenderness of my Daddy Dom. 

My recent promotion for good behaviour, obedience and a dash of lezzie action, got me away from the crinkly diapers and pink bows, as my role is that of a junior schoolgirl now. Daddy still controls my attire while I'm at the Facility. He makes me wear great big, boring school knickers, which I don't like because they're frumpy and ugly. But at least it's not a pink diaper with little zoo-animal prints!  


Sometimes if Daddy has me in a very short kilt or jumper, I'm allowed to be in full-bottomed, sheer knickers, which I think are cute because my bum is visible.


In reality, I know Daddy likes these style of sheer panties so he can tell right away if I was caned or paddled at "school". A spanked bottom pops colour through these quite effortlessly.

While Daddy was off cyber-frolicking with Miss Julie, I spent my days in class with Mistress Andrea. Like literally...in class and I was literally...enrolled in subjects. Day one I arrived with my little back-pack and a lunch that Daddy packed for me, only to see written on the chalkboard in huge letters:

"COCK APPRECIATION"

Turns out, this was my first subject of the day. 


It was terribly humiliating for me to be dressed the way I was in front of Mistress, sitting in a little school desk and having to raise my hand if I needed to use the washroom.

I had to address her as "Ma'am", always. And she was very liberal with her use of the school cane and a Scottish strap known as a tawse (which I learned the name of in my spanking appreciation classes...hehe). 

I think in this moment captured below, she was setting a 30-minute timer on her phone, which was my first shame and punishment on this particular day, for scoring below an 85 on a quiz. Yes...I have two quizzes per day and I have to obtain a mark of 85% or higher, otherwise I am punished. 

I was relieved of my jumper and displayed in the corner in only my bra, sheer knickers and knee socks. Luckily there were no other students in the class that day! I would have died of embarrassment.  


When the 30-minutes was up, I took a dozen sizzling strokes of the cane, right on the bare. My knickers were pulled down to my knees and I had to bend and touch my toes. After my caning I had to face Mistress with my knickers still down and pussy on full display, while holding out my bare palms for the tawse. 

Mistress however, was in-fact very patient with me and my gawd she knew a lot about kink and bdsm. 


As the school days passed I could tell this phase of my progression was all about theory and less about hands-on sexual activities. I was learning more about how a submissive may feel emotionally about a particular act, rather than what they experience physically. 


We even did some extensive work on the science of giving someone a proper spanking. Like if I'm standing, with my hands on my head and bottom bare, my bum is much more fleshy and loose, versus the tightness that develops if I were to bend and touch my toes. Apparently the fleshiness of the bare bum, based on the position I'm in to be spanked, should dictate what implement to use or ones to shy away from.  

Mistress said it was all about scene safety. The tighter my bum is pulled, like bending at the waist and touching my toes for instance, the more you're going to hit pelvis rather than fleshy bum. So to use like a heavy wooden paddle or bathbrush in this situation could be dangerous.

She even brought in another woman to help demonstrate all of this for me. She appeared slightly older than I and her name was Nancy. 


Poor Nancy took quite the thrashing, in the name of science, as Mistress demonstrated a variety of implement do's and don'ts on her bare butt. 


After lessons like these, reading, online research and actual lectures from Mistress, it would be time for one of her quizzes. An example might be something like:

You have pinned your submissive's legs up and back so their knees are by their ears. This is often known as a diaper position. Given the position, what implement of discipline is the safest choice? 

A. Wooden spoon

B. Leather belt

C. Bath brush

D. Wooden hairbrush  


Some of the more sexual quizzes at my current stage were very much about protocol and etiquette, rather than performing the act itself. 

A random man you are giving a blowjob to has just ejaculated into your mouth, which is the best response:

A. Spit the semen out because you don't know the person, he was just a client of the Upper Floor who wanted to use your mouth. 

B. Swallow his cum, remain kneeling and say, "thank you for your cum Sir"

C. Swallow his cum, stand up and move onto another client's needs 

D. Ask him for a tissue or nearby glass to expel the cum into 

Some subjects are more fun than others, some are very technical, but apart from being caned a few times by Mistress, my grades are good! 

Daddy is always around in the evenings to "tuck me in". We have a lovely little bedtime ritual. I'm still in the frilly pink room / cell, that didn't upgrade when I was promoted, but I kinda like the space now. It's cute and soothing.

Daddy will unlock the cell door and join me in my space. I'm usually in little jammies or in panties and a tee only. He'll take me over his knee and gently spank me over my bottoms. 


Once I'm nice and warmed up, he'll stand and remove his belt and double it over. This is my queue to get my jammies and panties to my ankles and lay over Daddy's knee. I take a fairly thorough licking with the belt but nothing too serious. 

Now my favourite part of our bedtime ritual. Special Daddy kisses!! *squeal*!

In a variety of positions, Daddy will touch, kiss, French kiss and lick my little bum hole, all while I softly masturbate. 


Sometimes all these belt strappings at bedtime and the daily humiliations of my role and my outfits are worth it in the evenings! Gawd Daddy's tongue is so magical! 

I am limited to one orgasm only, which I must perform with my fingers, all while Daddy's tongue is in my bum. It feels so amazing!! I am required to clean my fingers up with my mouth, then Daddy tucks me in. 


Sometimes he'll lay with me until I fall asleep, cooing and soothing me, until it's time for a forehead kiss and lights out, then my cell door is pulled shut and padlocked. Mistress releases me in the morning and if it isn't a day where I have to nip home or into the office, I'm back in my schoolgirl attire and back to class. 

I am really starting to like this phase. It is a healthy balance of discipline, pleasure, humiliation and aftercare, all while learning a heck of a lot about bdsm. I know I need to continue being promoted so I can make it to the upper floor, but if I ever get punished and demoted, I hope I get demoted back to this phase!



Sarah Jane 

xoxo


 Continued in: The New Recruit


 






No comments:

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...