Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Brutalized in the Factory

Continued from: Paranormal Activity

Cassandra decided to stay in her sexy little Day of the Dead costume and absolutely brutalize Sarah Jane in the dingy and dirty space in the dungeon of my fetish facility. Cassandra and Sarah Jane have never fucked before and Sarah has been recently engaged in a softer and more tender form of BDSM of late. 

She loves the tenderness and strict nature of her "Daddy" and the discipline and pleasure he provides. However, I also know she misses what she originally asked me for when she first attended my facility, which was degrading and brutal sex acts. She enjoys the contrast of experiencing both of these polar realms. 

That being said, her "Daddy" is gonna sit this one out...he doesn't need to see his "little girl" with a dildo up her ass, drooling and screaming through a shuddering orgasm. He's more used to seeing her in ankle socks and pastel-coloured Mary Janes. 

I brought Sarah Jane down to the dank and ominous space, starting her off over my knee with a sound and thorough spanking. I used the opportunity to go over some rules with her.


As I spanked her bare bum and thighs, I explained that she was to refer to Cassie as "Miss Cassandra" and that she was to obey her every order with zero hesitation. Fairly simple rules I thought, especially when reinforced with a spanking. 

This was also a functional position to have her in, so I could spread her little asshole with my thumbs and fingertips. 


I popped a well-lubricated plug into her butt while she was still over my knee. It was the humane thing to do. She needs to be nice and stretched out back there for what's coming. She gasped and moaned like a whore when the plug seated in place with slippery precision. 

Sarah Jane was blindfolded and gagged with the plug up her ass, captive and caged, shaking with anticipation while she dangled there, awaiting the arrival of my little angel of the occult. 


I had to stay and watch this! This was headed on a trajectory to be so damn hot!


We openly spoke about what Cassandra was going to do, right in front of Sarah Jane. She would give us a deep guttural groan into her gag when we touched on something that was clearly a trigger for her. 

If I remember correctly, my comments to Cassie were as follows: 

"Cassie, make sure you choke her while you fuck her."

*groan!

"Yes, do that too...especially with your latex gloves on! It'll make a lovely sound when you slap her in the face."

*groaaaaaan! 

"That's a good idea too Cassie. Make her ass fuck herself while she looks at he video camera and masturbates." 

*groooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!

Sarah Jane's humiliating audible cues led us to believe we were certainly on the right track for this scene. She was absolutely trembling in her cage and leaving little droplets of pre-cum on the floor below her. 

Cassie and I cozied right up beside the cage and she began to pant loudly when I fingered her. Gasping out sounds of pleasure for the benefit of Sarah, who could do nothing but whimper and listen from her dangling prison. 


We continued to cuck poor Sarah a little while longer, until Cassandra had her first orgasm of the session, making it vocally and abundantly known that she was cumming. 


After Cassandra cums she usually turns into a complete savage. An unleashed wildcat with an insatiable desire to play and continue cumming. She's no slouch wielding a strap-on cock either. I think it's from her dance background and the way she can thrust and roll her hips while wearing the dildo. 

I actually felt excited for Sarah. Gawd she was gonna get railed!

One we released her, I watched as Cassandra slapped the robust cock off Sarah Jane's face, ordering to degrade herself and cry out loud that she is a slut. 


Cassie was as much of the wildcat as I thought she would be, literally pouncing on Sarah Jane when she was finally void of her shackles. 

With two hands gripping Sarah's throat, Cassandra entered her for the first time and began to jack-hammer her dripping pussy, all while her ass remained plugged. Jesus she must have felt so full!  


While Cassandra was "responsibly" strangling Sarah, she was making her beg out loud to be fucked in the ass. This was a very intense scene to witness.

I got the video camera ready and recording, to capture the first moment Cassie got the plug out of her ass and Sarah Jane re-filled her bum with the raging strap-on. 

She put on a good show for the camera, riding with her tits flopping about. 


Amidst the backdrop of the dank, factory space and the creepiness of Cassandra's cosplay, Sarah Jane had a massive orgasm while she rode the cock into her bum. It was probably one of the heaviest orgasms I had ever seen. 

What a naughty little ass-slut! 


We did some forced rimming, so Sarah could adequately thank Cassie for her role in this elaborate scene. How better to thank her, than with a passionate and breathy French kiss to her bottom hole right?


Sarah sweetly thanked both of us for the lovely experience and her earth-shattering orgasm, before we shackled her up in the space to wait, feel exposed and reflect on her session. 

We'll send her "Daddy" down to rescue her in a little while. I'm sure she'll be looking forward to some pink ruffled socks, a crinkly diaper and some tenderness.

I'll have to go put about six gold stars on her progression chart after the show she put on today! *Phew.


Mistress Andrea

xoxo
 








 

 

 

     







 

No comments:

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...