Monday, June 12, 2023

Senior School

Continued from: "Big-Girl" Room

I watched from the reception desk as Russ led Sarah by the hand, into the main lobby. They weren't late for the first day of Senior School but the shit-eating grins they both had on their faces, confirmed what I thought I could hear from the basement this morning. 

I gave Sarah a disapproving judgey-face, just to embarrass her a bit. 


"It sounds like you're settling in to your new room quite well young lady?" I rhetorically asked. 

Sarah blushed and lowered her head, then meeped out a little, "yes Ma'am, thank you Ma'am". 

The walls and floors of the Facility are deliberately thin. If there are clients in the reception area waiting to be spanked, I want them to be able to hear the smacks and cries coming from the room they are on-deck to attend. 

It also means that when Sarah Jane was being fucked in her bedroom this morning, I could hear each of her grunts, moans and groans. I can't say I blame her though. Russ used to fuck me the same way, many years ago. He can be quite the swordsman when he wants to be. 

I broke the awkward silence and backed-off my glaring bitch-face. 

"Sarah, please take a seat and meet your classmates," I said cheerfully. 


"I believe you know Summer, the naughtiest of all the students," I joking introduced her. Summer giggled and Sarah began to lighten up too and cracked as smile. 

"The gorgeous woman to your right, her name is Isabella," I continued. "I think you three are going to get along just smashingly!"  

Summer got up and pulled Bella to her feet. She echoed my previous comment by saying, "you better believe she's gorgeous." Then I watched on, as Summer stuck her tongue into Bella's mouth.


I could see Sarah's face trying to process what she was seeing. She had a look of concern for the girls, like she was waiting for me to cane the daylights out of Summer and Bella.

Nope, not at Senior School. Yes, the girls sometimes need to be disciplined, shamed in the corner or made to write lines on the board, but this environment is much more lenient. The girls are taught and encouraged to be confident and in control, to be slutty and act like little cock-teases if there is a boy around.

Speaking of which, the elephant in the room... 

"Girls, the little beta-boy sitting across from you is named Tyler. He couldn't hack it at his all-boys school so he'll be joining the three of you at your girl's school." I explained. 

Tyler was a newer client of mine who had attended for a few consultations with me already. His interests include corporal punishment, humiliation and forced-fem. Well! He certainly came to the right place. We haven't started the forced cross-dressing with him yet though, I've only had his dicklette locked up for about two weeks. I need a solid 30-days in chastity before the forced-fem begins.


Bella and Summer moved in like sharks, circling him in their heels and teasing him relentlessly. I continued to watch Sarah absorbing all of this, absorbing and learning from her two she-devil peers who are already graduates of Senior School.  

I took Tyler into the change room to inspect his cock cage and get him dressed. Since he's still in a boys clothing stage right now, I made sure his outfit was vulnerable and silly. 


By virtue of his beta-male status, Tyler's "rank" is well below the status of the girls, even Sarah Jane who's new to the Senior School. He barely qualifies as a participant in the class. He is there to be humiliated and feel his little dick straining against the chastity device in the presence of real women. Tyler is aware that if he agrees to dress like the rest of the girls at my all-girls school, he will be invited to more actively participate.

I guess he's not quite there yet, he safe-worded me when I showed him the outfit I wanted him in. Another month or two in chastity, completely denied of orgasm should fix that. He'll be begging me for a plaid skirt and a bra with falsies. 

In any event, I made sure Tyler's desk faced the corner so he could only hear what was going on and he could be essentially ignored. 


This entire Senior School and scene was for the benefit of Sarah Jane, so once I got everyone settled I rang the bell and put Sarah to work right away. Her first class was on deepthroating. 


It must have been dreadfully humiliating for her to kneel and suck a dildo while Summer and Bella watched her and commented. Sarah Jane actually had some serious skills, I was impressed. She could take that cock so deep that her nose touched the wall and her chin touched the balls of the dildo. 

Summer squealed out in approval at one point:

"Did you see her DT that cock and lick the balls at he same time??! Holy shit!" 

Bella nodded and clapped in agreement. I must say, I was impressed too. Russell is a lucky man to have claimed this little sex doll!   

Poor Tyler snuck the odd glance and got to see Sarah gagging and sputtering all over the dildo, likely wondering how his penis ended up mashed into a metal cage, unable to get fully erect. 

At recess we all took a break. Tyler was allowed up from his desk. He must have thought he had some game left with the ladies or something. He tried to take a run at Summer and flirt with her, assuming she was just another kinky client and not my wife. 

Not a great idea Tyler...


I guess he missed her body language cues??! Haha...! What a wiener!! 

I gave Tyler a spanking on the bare, right in front of the three girls. Sarah's eyes lit up with excitement. I don't think she's ever seen or interacted with a male submissive before. 


Next, I stripped him down so Sarah could see his chastity cage. It was her first time seeing a locked-up penis and I'm glad she giggled out loud. Tyler's face went as beet red as his spanked ass. 

Summer and Bella, now sensing the vulnerability and weakness, went right for the throat and continued teasing poor Tyler who was still predominately naked.


The culmination of being spanked in front of the girls, his cock cage on display and now his enforced nudity, finally broke him. He began sobbing and red-worded out of the scene. 

Whatever...no refunds, he'll be back. I'm still his keyholder...

The session wasn't completely ruined. We did some more deepthroat training with Sarah Jane, before I took her back down to her room. I helped her out of her uniform and left her in her sexy over-the-knee socks and her heels. I know Russell likes that. 


"Wait for your 'Daddy' just like that sweetie, I'll send him down" I cooed to her. 

She responded with a "yes Ma'am". 

"Make sure to show Daddy what you practiced in class today huni," I encouraged. 

Sarah giggled and said "yes Ma'am", again. 

I locked her cell door and left her anxiously waiting for her "Daddy". 


I'm sure he'll be impressed today!

Mistress Andrea


xoxo


Continued in: Deepthroating "Daddy"







 

















2 comments:

SissyLenaFr said...

I love this story
too bad Tyler left I would have liked to see him wear the same uniform as the other girls
receiving a spanking in front of his schoolgirls must have been very humiliating for him

Mistress Andrea said...

Humiliation is important for little sissy boys

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...