Friday, June 9, 2023

"Big-Girl" Room

Continued from: Beautiful Brainwashing Pt. 2

A Sarah Jane story

My first day of "big girl" school! Why was I so nervous?

Mistress Andrea and "Daddy" did a lovely job on my new room. It had a petulant teenager feel to it and rather than having to sleep in a frilly pink, princess bed, I now had a big-girl bed. Hopefully I'll be permitted to do big-girl "things" in it (*giggle*).


I requested of Mistress, that my room still have a lockable cell door. I still wanted to feel like I was at her BDSM Facility against my will. Forced to dress as my owners wish, forced to perform degrading sexual acts and punished when I do not. The consensual non-consent element of my time at the Facility was all part of my fetish and my fantasy.


They happily obliged and each evening I spent at the Facility and other times throughout the day when I was idle, I spent that time locked behind heavy, steel bars. 

Daddy "tucked me in" last night, before locking my cell. Since my recent age-progression promotion, my bedtime attire now allowed for cute satin slips, teddies and babydolls. I knew Daddy was coming down to do our bedtime ritual, so I picked out a cute little cami, I didn't wear any panties and I attached a collar around my neck that had the lettering "DADDY" on it. Super cute right?


As per the rules of our bedtime ritual, over I went. Over Daddy's knee for a loving and caring spanking before bed, followed by a quick dose of Daddy's belt. Daddy enters my room and without saying anything, sits on the edge of my bed. I immediately rush to his right side and drape myself across his lap. We do this every evening that I stay here. 


After I am sufficiently spanked and strapped, part of our ritual, one of my favourtie parts actually, involves Daddy's tongue on and in my little bum hole. He gives me special Daddy kisses on my little pucker while I masturbate for him. I love bedtime with Daddy! 


The next morning after I got myself ready and made-up, I thumbed through my new wardrobe with delight. Yes, the style of my attire was still schoolgirl, which is embarrassing for me to wear as a 40-year-old woman, but these new clothes were more grown-up. 

Knee socks had been replaced with dark tights and over the knee stockings and my patent Mary Janes had been replaced with three and four-inch heels. I felt sexy! I was really fucking aroused. I thought I should deal with myself before school. 


My previous bedroom came with colouring books, diaper cream and Legos to play with. My big-girl room came with toys too! I not only had a Hitachi, but also a great big dildo to play with. All the books provided in my room were BDSM erotica and soft-cover, spanking fiction written by an author named Julie Delmar. I even had a little photo board which shamefully displayed images of me performing various straight and lesbian sex acts. *BLUSH!!

Needless to say, the new room seemed to be encouraging...of self pleasure and arousal. 

Just as I was really getting down to business, using my body like a personal amusement park, Daddy walked into the basement and caught me. 


I think I went white. All of my face-flushing colour I caused from masturbating, drained away instantly. I thought I was in so much shit! I thought I would be sleeping on my tummy for a month.

Daddy told me to get up on the bed on my hands and knees. I obeyed immediately. 

When I heard the unmistakable jingle of his belt buckle, I just shut my eyes and gritted my teeth. I was fending off butterflies and waiting for that first lash of leather to sear across my bare ass and likely graze my puffy, pussy lips. 

The sharp crack of Daddy's belt never came. I stayed in position with my bare ass in the air. I dared not look back. I just remained in position with my lower back arched.  

The reason I wasn't being belt whipped, was that Daddy's belt was still in his pants...that were now on the floor, along with all of his other clothing.

He came up behind me, grabbed a handful of my hair and plunged his raging cock directly into my pussy. 


Daddy fucked me good and hard on my big-girl bed, right before school that morning! 

Is this what grown-up girls at the Facility get, at this stage?! No longer spanked for being naughty, they get fucked instead?!! Wtf?? 

I think I was starting to like this big-girl concept!


When Daddy pulled out I laid on my back and opened my mouth for him, displaying my eagerness, showing him that I was in-fact a big-girl now. 


He came into my mouth while he fucked my throat and I cleaned my own pussy flavours off his cock. 

Nothing was said about being caught with my Hitachi. Maybe this is what a "punishment" actually means now, for a big-girl. 

We tidied up quickly and I found my extremely short kilt to go with my outfit. Daddy took me by the hand and led me upstairs to find Mistress. I didn't want to be late for my first day of senior school.

Could you imagine?? 

"I'm sorry I'm late Mistress, Daddy caught me masturbating in my room so he fucked me and came into my mouth. That's why I'm running behind."

Could you imagine her face!! Gawd, I'd be in so much trouble!



Mistress is so pretty! Even when she's angry. 

Sarah Jane 

xoxo

Continued in: Senior School

 
 



 



6 comments:

juliesp said...

Love the choice of reading material!

Anonymous said...

Sarah Jane is actually required to read all of your material Miss and report back to me on what she enjoys and why. Otherwise she will be…consequenced.

Russ xo

SissyLenaFr said...

Sarah Jane making good progress
his cell room is well equipped and his school uniform is very pretty

Mistress Andrea said...

Yes, she's a sweetheart!

SissyLenaFr said...

Hello
This comment is for Sarah Jane, Im fine of yours.
you are my favorite character from this blog.
I really like your story and I love your outfits especially the school uniforms.
I also like it when you get spanked especially when you wear your little girl dress.
I hope to read many more of your stories
See you soon

Anonymous said...

Aww thank you Sissy Lena 💕
My Daddy dresses me in the most adorable outfits! 🎀
Daddy and Mistress Andrea just finished my maintenance Sunday spanking and sent me to my big girl room. I checked in my mirror and my bum sure is red! I should probably go before I get in more trouble for being online! Two spankings and I won't be sitting for days!
❤️ Sarah Jane

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...