Monday, September 2, 2024

Brutal Tenderness

Continued from: Tiptoes and Tears

A Sarah Jane story

With my ass and thighs still throbbing from the brutal belt whipping, I barely had time to catch my breath before Daddy was hauling me to my feet, his grip tight on my upper arm. He dragged me over to where Mandy was bound and bent over, her pussy lips deliciously on full display. 


With a thick leather collar around my neck and Daddy controlling my leash, he pulled me closer to Mandy and forced me to lick her pussy and asshole, saturating her most intimate of areas with my saliva. 


With the taste of Mandy's pungent asshole still lingering on my tongue, I watched in mute horror as Daddy retrieved something from a nearby drawer. In his hand, he held a strange contraption. It was a dildo gag, with a smaller, penis-shaped end designed to fill my slutty mouth, while a larger, more realistic cock protruded obscenely from the other side. 


I shook my head frantically when the gag was thrust between my teeth, the rubbery shaft filling my mouth and pressing against the back of my throat. I gagged reflexively, my jaw aching as he buckled and padlocked the straps behind my head. 

Tears of humiliation streamed down my face as Daddy led me by my leash to a kneeling position behind Mandy, lining me up so that the protruding cock aligned perfectly with Mandy's exposed pussy.


At his command, I leaned forward, the silicone dick sliding easily into her wet depths. The situation was degrading in the extreme, my face buried in another woman's most intimate places. I could smell the musky scent of her arousal and could feel the heat of her body as my nose came to rest on her asshole. 


I began to move my head back and forth, the thick silicone cock sliding in and out of her pussy with each motion. The sensation was surreal. With each thrust, my nose dabbed the puckered ring of her butt hole, the contact sending shivers of revulsion and unwanted arousal through my body. 

Behind me, I could hear the whistle of the flogger cutting through the air, followed by the sharp sting as it connected with my upper back. The pain was exquisite, each lash from Daddy, urging me to fuck Mandy harder, to burry my nose deeper into her anus. 

"Faster, you little slut," he growled, punctuating his words with another stroke of the whip. 

"Make her cum all over your pretty face." 

I could feel the lens of the video camera trained on us, capturing every degrading moment for Daddy's amusement. The thought of him watching me like this, reduced to nothing more than a human fuck toy, sent a fresh wave of shame and arousal washing over me. 

As Mandy's orgasm subsided, her body shuddering with the last vestiges of pleasure, Daddy finally took pity on me and removed the gag from my whorish mouth. But my relief was short-lived as Daddy grabbed a handful of my hair, yanking my head back into Mandy's bum crack. 

"Get that lezzy tongue of yours inside her butt," he hissed. his voice dripping with cruel amusement, as he knows I am not even remotely lesbian. 

On shaking arms and knees, I crawled closer to Mandy's glistening asshole. I tentatively extended my tongue, tracing around the contours of her delicate pucker. At first I was gentle, almost hesitant, but Daddy's impatient slap to my ass spurred me to greater boldness. 

I stiffened my tongue, pushing past the initial resistance until I breached her tight ring of muscle. The sensation was overwhelming and the tightness of her bum hole enveloped my tongue as I went in deeper. 

Without warning, Daddy plunged his cock into my dripping pussy, filling me completely with a single, brutal thrust. 


Each powerful stroke drove my tongue deeper into Mandy's asshole, as I was relentlessly fucked from behind. I could feel the first stirrings of my own orgasm building low in my tummy. As my pussy clenched around Daddy's cock, Mandy's asshole gripped and squeezed my tongue. The depravity of this act had me right at the edge, as I felt Daddy empty his balls into my willing depths. 

The sensation of his hot cum filling my insides, coupled with the forced-bi, taboo thrill of having my tongue up Mandy's butt, sent me spiraling over the edge into my own shattering release. 

As I collapsed to the floor, my body spent and my spirit broken, the last echoes of my amazing orgasm faded away. I found myself cradled gently in Daddy's arms. His touch was tender now, a stark contrast to the brutal intensity of our earlier encounters. I leaned into him, seeking solace in his warmth as he stroked my hair with surprising gentleness. 

"Shh, it's alright babygirl," he cooed, his voice soft and soothing. "Daddy's got you now." The words sent a wave of goosebumps across my naked body. Behind us, Mandy nuzzled closer, her lips resting on my neck as she also sought comfort in the aftermath of our intense scene. 


Daddy's hand drifted lower, massaging his cum out of my swollen pussy and feeding it into my mouth with his two fingers, a possessive ritual that made me squirm with delight. 

"I think someone's ready for her special outfit," he said, his voice taking on a teasing tone that made my cheeks flush with embarrassment. 

"What do you say, princess? Are you ready for your knee socks and bows?" 

I bit my lip, torn between the urge to hide my face in his chest and the undeniable thrill that raced through me at the thought of being dressed like this in front of Mandy. 

Mandy lifted her head in confusion as she tried to make sense of the drastic shift in dynamic. "I don't understand," she said softly, her gaze flicking between Daddy and me. 

"Would you like to help me get her ready?" he asked, already leading us upstairs to the "pink room" in the house, a space adorned with colouring books and stuffed animals. Mandy nodded eagerly, her hand finding its way to grip mine in a caring embrace. 

Together, they began to dress me, slipping the adorable cuteness over my head and pulling on matching panties. Crisp white knee socks and shiny black Mary Janes completed the look, transforming me from a wanton sex slave into an adorable little girl. 


While they fussed over me, straightening my bows and brushing my hair, I felt a strange sense of peace settle over me. In this moment, I was free from the weight of adult responsibilities, free to simply exist in the love and care of my Daddy. And though part of me still struggled with the humiliation of my situation, I couldn't deny the profound arousal that filled me as I surrendered to Daddy's gentle touch.


As Daddy finished dressing me, I turned to Mandy with a shy smile, my heart fluttering nervously in my chest. "Do you want to try it too?" I asked softly, my voice barley above a whisper. 

Mandy hesitated for a moment as she considered the offer. I could see the conflict in her eyes, the war between her pride and her desire to experience this strange new age regression kink. 

Finally she nodded, a tentative smile tugging at the corners of her mouth. "Okay," she whispered, her cheeks flushing a delicate shade of pink. "I'll try it." 

Excitement bubbled up inside me as I took her hand, leading her to my princess armoire that held my collection of little girl clothes. I rifled through the hangers, searching for the perfect outfit for my little dolly. My fingers brushed against a soft yellow gingham dress, its skirt adorned with white lace trim. 

"This one!" I exclaimed, pulling it out triumphantly. "It'll look so pretty on you!" 

With my final touches of ribbons for her pigtails, Mandy giggled nervously as she caught sight of herself in the mirror, her eyes widening with a mixture of shock and wonder. 

"Oh my god," she whispered, her hands tracing the soft fabric of her dress. 

"I look...I look like a little girl." 


I nodded eagerly, bouncing on my toes with excitement. "You look adorable!" I gushed, clapping my hands together. "Now come on, let's go play." 

Hard to believe isn't it? Yesterday this woman was shopping for back-to-school shoes for her kids. 


Now look at her...it's such a wonderful escape! She's just too embarrassed to realize it yet.


Sarah Jane 💟


Continued in: Thumb Suckers













No comments:

Tucked In by "Mommy"

Continued from:  A Special Bedtime for Russell A Sarah Jane story  "Now, be a good girl and bring the plug and lubricant to Mommy,"...