Monday, September 2, 2024

Ugly Cried

Continued from: Thumb Suckers

I set my phone aside, having just messaged Russell about the new and shocking turn of events that just played out in foggy London. His reaction was similar to mine. 

"Holy shit!" 

I caught myself filling with maternal emotion, as I took in the sight of my little Cassie, sitting on the bed in our hotel room, a love-drunk smile on her face. What a journey we have had. My mind was recalling all of the turbulent times we had together as well as the sweet moments.


I'll never forget the day I decided to take her firmly in hand. She was just 19, a beautiful, wild creature with a heart full of rebellion and a body made for sin. But if you recall, she was out of control, pushing every boundary and testing every limit. Like being plunged into an ice bath to shock her system, I took her directly over my knee and gave her the spanking of a lifetime, on the bare; something her parents should have done long before my intervention. 


This was around the time she had signed-on as my receptionist of the BDSM Facility. 


She needed my help to avoid being kicked out of her swanky dance school. Unbeknownst to her parents in that period of time, she was dancing alright, but there was a pole involved, as well as drugs, booze and unwanted male attention. 


Cassie and I made an agreement that she needed rules, structure and consequences in her life. Through my guidance and genuine care for her well-being, we set up a sort of summer school, once a week. She had homework to do under my watchful eye, and each of these weekly visits involved a trip over my knee, her bottom bare and plenty of tears. These structured maintenance spankings saved her, she would later tell me and the little sweetheart never missed a single session.  



Then, there was that time she essentially discovered that her mom, Bella, was a client of mine who would see me for her own adult discipline and submissive needs. She even listened to me give her mother a spanking once. 


I seem to recall, shortly after this revelation, the vengeful Cassandra may have given her own snooty mother a spanking too. What a pair!


Sometimes I used to think about what it would be like to spank the two of them together, in front of each other. How they would react to the childish outfits I'd make them wear, how they would react to the humiliation of being over my knee while the other is forced to watch. One day maybe. I would need a genuine reason to punish them though. It would be too sexualized if it was a staged role-play, no, this would have to be for real!


My girlfriend at the time, Summer, who later became my wife, she and Cassie hit it off almost immediately. The two of them are complete brats when they get together and their misbehaviour tends to fuel off each other. This was also when Cassandra went through her drastic hairstyle phase, while learning and growing into quite the little temptress. 



It was no surprise how effortlessly she gravitated toward female dominance, she was basically learning by my example as she quietly watched me with the male and female clients. Whether it was Daddy issues or something else, she always seemed to have a rather icy disposition toward men, later taking on some male clients of her own. 

Her hairbrush spankings became legendary. The silly men wouldn't sit comfortably for a week, after collapsing off her strict lap in a sobbing heap of pain and humiliation. 


With her weekly maintenance spankings getting her back on track, I had never seen her so focused and fit. She was looking totally jacked by the time she graduated from her dance academy, and on the Facility front, she was adored by the clients as much as she was feared. 


But...despite the fact I was still spanking Cassandra on a regular basis, I could never spank away that chip she carries around on her shoulder. Later, this would become one of the traits I enjoyed most about her, her ability to just not give a flying fuck sometimes. 

Our very own Russell, got to once experience first-hand, the darkness that resides inside of this little thing, around the time when she was essentially my apprentice. 


These days, sporting full sleeve tattoos and a fiery demeanour, she's has reached the status of Goddess. 


And sorry boys, she still dislikes men! Ha.


With these lovely memories clinging so closely to my heart, I sat on the hotel bed and watched her take Summer's hands into hers and sweetly ask her to be her maid of honour. I absolutely came apart at the seams and ugly cried like I never ever ugly cried before, or so I thought...

Summer was bawling and hugging her. I was still sobbing, but then, she turned to me, her little pixie face becoming serious as tears rolled down her cheeks. She thanked me for saving her life, a unique choice of words she decided to use. 

With her voice hitching back tears she called me "Mommy", a term now extending beyond the roles of our kink and into the realm of the real. Rather than her dominatrix, disciplinarian or even her close friend, she sees me more as a mother figure to her.

This Mommy was bracing for ugly cry number two, as I now knew exactly what she was about to say. 

"Mommy," her little voice sang out in vulnerable affection. "Would you walk me down the aisle tomorrow?" 

😭😭😭

Mistress Andrea xoxo

Continued in: That's my little girl!

No comments:

Tucked In by "Mommy"

Continued from:  A Special Bedtime for Russell A Sarah Jane story  "Now, be a good girl and bring the plug and lubricant to Mommy,"...