Sunday, September 8, 2024

What do you say?

Continued from: The Night we Met

A Sarah Jane story

It was good to be back home, even though our modest house didn't come with the intense specialty rooms of Mistress Andrea's Facility, it had a nice domestic, D/s feel to it. 

Daddy led me by the hand upstairs, my heart fluttering with his possessiveness over me. On the bed lay a few scraps of black and white satin - a French maid apron that would leave my ass predominately bare, stockings and sky-high heels. I knew instantly what it meant. It was service mode for tonight.  


I quickly changed, adjusting the frilly choker around my neck before clicking downstairs to make Daddy's drink. I mixed his whiskey, adding just the right amount of ice. As I carried it to him, I felt his eyes on me, drinking in my slutty outfit. 


I performed a small curtsy while balancing his glass on a silver platter, then knelt before him with a demure smile on my face. 


As per the rules of our household, I settled back on my heels and reached for his zipper, ready to free his cock and worship it with my mouth, like the good little slut I am. 


I paused, my satin-gloved fingers on his zipper, as Daddy stopped me. 


"You've done so much for me this weekend, pet," he kindly murmured, his voice gentle. "Let me take care of you for a change." Before I processed this amazing treat, he was guiding me to the sofa, positioning me on the plush cushions. 

With my legs spread wide and my heels resting on his broad shoulders, I was completely exposed to him, my glistening pussy on full display. He dove in, his skilled tongue lapping at my sensitive clit. I moaned and bucked against his face as he brought me higher and higher, until I shattered, my orgasm ripping through me with blinding intensity. 


As I came down from my orgasmic high, I couldn't help but recall Mistress Andrea's suggestion about switching roles. The idea of taking control, of having Daddy kneeling at my feet as he was now, sent a thrill through me. But I quickly pushed the thought away. Daddy would never allow such insubordination. If I even hinted at wanting to top him, I'd get a spanking for certain.

Shockingly, his gaze met mine with such bashful innocence, my pussy still juice glistening off his lips when he spoke. "Huni," his voice hitched, "do you think you might want to give female dominance a try for a bit, and switch roles, maybe?" 

I stared at Daddy in shock, hardly believing the words coming out of his mouth. Him, the ever-dominant alpha, asking me to switch roles? It went against everything we'd established, everything I thought he wanted. And yet...the idea was tantalizing. 


A wicked grin spread across my face as I gazed down at Daddy. "I just came onto your lips," I purred, my voice dripping with honey. "What do you say?" I wanted to hear the words, to have him acknowledge my gift. To set the tone for this new dynamic he was proposing. 

"Thank you?" He phased, more like a question. 

"Thank you, Ma'am, you mean?" I hissed back in response to his lack of manners. 

"Thank you, Ma'am," he whispered and lowered his eyes. 

I smirked, relishing the power coursing through my veins. "Good boy. Now do it again," I ordered, spreading my legs wider. "And this time, show some enthusiasm. I want you to start at my asshole and work your way up to my clit. Slowly. Methodically, understood?" 

"Yes Ma'am," he replied, his voice barely above a whisper. 

"Much better, young man. Now kiss my asshole before you begin. Show it proper respect." 

I watched as he leaned in, pressing a soft kiss to my delightful little pucker. I settled back against the comfy armchair, watching as Russell dutifully began at my asshole, his lips soft and warm against my most sensitive area. 


"That's a good boy," I praised, running my fingers through his hair. "Now, start licking. Slowly. I want to feel every stroke of your tongue." 


I came again, harder than before, my body convulsing with pleasure as Russell's tongue worked its magic. As I caught my breath, I couldn't help but think how easily I could get used to this new dynamic. The power, the control - it was intoxicating. 


I kicked off my slutty heels, placing my stockinged feet on his back, as he assumed a position on his hands and knees. Crossing my ankles, I reached for the whiskey I had so dutifully prepared for him. Brining the glass to my red lips, I took a slow sip, savouring the burn as it slid down my throat. I felt like a fucking Goddess!


Sarah Jane 💟

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the previous comment was from me. I forgot to sign.
Clarence

Mistress Andrea said...

I saw it, yes. Thank you for the kind words. There may have been a tear shed during the writing of Cassie's wedding. It's difficult to not get emotionally connected to a character like hers, who has been around since the beginning.

Tucked In by "Mommy"

Continued from:  A Special Bedtime for Russell A Sarah Jane story  "Now, be a good girl and bring the plug and lubricant to Mommy,"...