Friday, September 20, 2024

Bi-polar BDSM

Continued from: Little Spoon

As Russell's skilled tongue brought me to a brink of another earth-shattering orgasm, I found my thoughts drifting to our impending visit with Mistress Andrea, our...girl talk. A wicked smiled played across my lips as I contemplated how my sweet Russell would be presented for this occasion. He's never been to the Facility as MY submissive before. I thought I could have a little fun with this to amplify his humiliation in front of the girls. 

From his special drawer in my dresser, I selected a darling pair of pink panties and laid them neatly on the bed. 


Next, as Russell watched my movements in horror, I placed a butt plug that had the look and shape of a penis, on top of the panties. 


I deliberately didn't say a word yet, I just arranged the two items neatly and let Russell stew in his own humiliated submission. After enough suspense, I accessed his locking collar, and laid it on the bed as well, near the panties. 


"Choose, young man," I broke the silence and aggressively instructed. "If you choose neither the panties and plug, nor the collar," I explained sternly, "then I must assume you've chosen the hairbrush, over my knee, make sense?" 

I stood back and crossed my arms, dramatically tapping my toe against the floor. I think the Jeopardy music was repeating in my mind as I waited for his decision. Would he opt for the covert humiliation of a plug and panties, hidden beneath his clothes, or would he choose the outwardly obvious symbol of his new servitude to me and pick the collar.

**************

As we approached Mistress Andrea's doorstep, I couldn't help but feel a flutter of anticipation in my tummy. I had taken care to present myself in a cute yet conservative manner, a stark contrast to the bold statement of Russell's collar.

However, I wasn't quite prepared for the sight of Andrea as we walked in. I found myself speechless, my eyes widening as I drank in the vision before me. She was in full "battle" gear. Clad in a leather corset, gloves, boots that gleamed menacingly and stockings, I was both intimidated and exhilarated by her.  


A nervous giggle escaped my lips as I took in her striking appearance. "Well, well," I managed to say, my composure slowly returning, "I feel a little underdressed, Mistress." 

I wasn't sure yet, why she was dressed like this for some coffee and girl-talk with me, but I went with it and used it to my advantage to flex for the first time, right in front of her. 


Emboldened by the presence of Andrea, I decided to seize the moment and demonstrate my authority over Russell. With a snap of my fingers, I pointed imperiously to her gleaming, leather boots, fixing Russell with a stern gaze. "On your knees, young man," I commanded. "Greet her properly and show her the respect she deserves." 


I watched with satisfaction as Russell got down to his hands and knees, gently pressing his lips against the polished leather of her boots. The sight of him, collared and obedient at her feet, filled me with a rush of pride. 

While his lips were still on Andrea's boots, I thought I'd ask, I was beginning to get nervous about what she may have planned for Russell and I tonight. 

"Mistress," I kept my eyes lowered, "so what's with the outfit, do you have a client booked?" I tiptoed around the anxiousness of her intentions. 

Her lips curled into a knowing smile as she leaned in close, her voice dropping to a conspiratorial whisper. "Ah, yes, my sweet Sarah Jane. The surprise." She paused for effect, her eyes glinting with mischief. "Let's just say that a recent acquaintance of yours is chained up downstairs, she is eager to see you after your last...memorable encounter." 


At these words, a jolt of recognition shot through my pussy, and I felt a mixture of embarrassment and anticipation. Could it be? Was she referring to Mandy, the cute soccer mom and nurse who shared in our humiliation and degradation at Russell's hands? 


As the realization dawned on me that Mandy was indeed down in the dungeon, a wicked grin spread across my face. The tables had truly turned, and I now found myself in a position of power over Russell, our former tormentor. Ohhhh, the things he made us do! *blush

How could I best utilize this unexpected opportunity to assert my newfound dominance? Maybe I was after a little revenge too?  

"Mistress Andrea?" I thought I would ask permission first. "May we please go see her? I held my breath, awaiting her response. To my delight, Mistress Andrea nodded in gleeful consent, her eyes sparkling with amusement. "She knows you're here, baby," Mistress remarked, as I gripped Russell's leash and made my way towards the basement. 

The arousal building within me was almost too much to bear. The thought of seeing Mandy again, but this time with the roles reversed, sent such a thrill through me, almost like I was showing off my new pet. As we descended the stairs into the dingy dungeon space, there she was, her wrists shackled to the ceiling by chains. 


A small, sheer babydoll was all that covered her body, slightly torn and tattered, exposing tantalizing glimpses of her curvy body. I caught her eyes darting to Russell, then to me, then back again, noting his leash I held firmly and the collar around his neck. Despite her current predicament, an adorable smile crested her face. "What happened there?" She beamed out, excitedly. 


"Hi, Mandy," I purred, my voice laced with mock concern. "How did you end up down here again?" I allowed my eyes to roam appreciatively over her beautiful body and we both giggled. I put Russell into a kneel and pulled her in for a lovely, helpless, kiss to her lips. 


"Daddy and I have come to a new understanding in our relationship," I whispered onto her lips. "He's my plaything now. I circled around her, admiring the way the shackles held her taut. 

"Is your session almost over, Mandy?" I asked, while raising an eyebrow. 

"Apparently I need to be whipped next," her voice trailed off. "Then I'll be done for today." 

I ran my palm over her smooth, pristine, bum and back, surveying the target areas. Not a single blemish or mark, yet. "Be brave, baby," I said, with genuine compassion in my words. "And if you don't have to go home right away, come find us upstairs, ok?"

I kissed her lips once more and wished her luck, as I lead Russell out of the basement. 


We ascended the stairs, leaving Mandy to her impending punishment at the skilled hands of Mistress Andrea. My mind wandered back to a time when I, too, had been on the receiving end of such delicious torments. 

The mental image of Mandy, stripped bare and stretched out on her tiptoes, her flesh quivering in anticipation of tghe flogger's stinging caress, sent a jolt of electricity directly to my pussy. 


As much as I reveled in the role as the dominant force in my relationship with Russell, there were moments like these when I couldn't help but long for the exhilarating vulnerability of submission. The memories of yielding control, of placing my trust and my vulnerability entirely in the hands of another, stirred a deep-seated yearning within me. 

It hadn't even been a week with our new FLR, and after seeing Mandy like that, I already missed submission...*pout

Sarah Jane 💟



 




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bratty Sarah-Jane: *Pout* Tsk, tsk. Well, she's made her bed and now she can lay in it for at least this visit. Even I, relative beginner that I am compared to these extensive players, knew she might be rushing too fast. My advice would have been: try a weekend or a week and work it in as much as you two mutually agree from there.

Anonymous said...

I always forget to sign:
Clarence Who Needs An Auto Sig program

Bi-polar BDSM

Continued from:  Little Spoon As Russell's skilled tongue brought me to a brink of another earth-shattering orgasm, I found my thoughts ...