Friday, September 6, 2024

My Little Ponies

Continued from: The Stuffie or the Whip?

A Sarah Jane story 

With trembling fingers, Mandy and I began to undress, peeling off our frilly socks, ruffled panties and pastel dresses until we stood naked before him, our bodies exposed and vulnerable. 

He reached into his pocket and withdrew two sets of cold, metal handcuffs. He tossed them carelessly on the floor by our feet, the harsh clatter a stark contrast to plush, soft surroundings of the nursery we had just rejected. 

"Put them on," he commanded, his tone seeming unimpressed. 

Mandy and I scrambled to obey, fumbling as we secured them around our wrists, the teeth clicking into the locks to seal our fate. Next, Daddy produced two sets of ankle shackles, the gleaming metal a perfect match to the handcuffs that now adorned our wrists. He tossed these at our feet, the longer chains jingling as they hit the floor. 


"Those too," he barked, watching intently as we hurried to comply. 

I knelt down, my movements hampered by the cuffs, and wrapped the cold steel around my ankles. The chain connecting them was just long enough to allow for a shuffling gait, a cruel reminder of our captivity. 

With a jerk of his head, Daddy indicated us out of the room and up to the door leading down to the basement dungeon. "Down you go," he growled, his voice laced with dark promise. Mandy and I exchanged a quick glance, equal parts fear and excitement warring in our expressions. We shuffled forward, the chains of our shackles clattering with each step, as we made our way towards the dark rooms.

Daddy followed close behind and with a final ominous click, he locked the door behind us. We were once again dungeon sex slaves, as per our mutual request. 


The room Daddy led us into was dimly lit, a flickering bulb casting eerie shadows across the stone walls. In the center of the space stood a weathered wooden platform, and atop it, the imposing figure of the wooden pony. Its sharp, angled spine promised both pleasure and pain in equal measure. 


In the far corner, a narrow vertical cage loomed, its bars barely wide enough to contain a human form. The message was clear - one of us would suffer upon the wooden pony, while the other would be forced to watch helplessly, anticipating their own turn. 

Daddy, approached Mandy first, who was kneeling submissively, looking ashamed. 


He ushered her over to the cage, helping her inside and locking the door with a resounding clang. Mandy gripped the bars, her eyes wide with a mix of fear and morbid curiosity as she watched Daddy turn his attention to me. I'm sure in that moment, Mandy was picturing what things would have been like if she chose the pink stuffie and what she might be doing that didn't involve being locked into a narrow, metal cage. 


Daddy guided me to the stage and the wooden pony that was on it, his grip firm on my upper arm as he helped me to straddle the cruel device. I rose up onto my highest tiptoes, my muscles straining as I tried to keep myself elevated above the sharp edge. Daddy took his time adjusting the height, ensuring that the vaulted spine of the pony rested just an inch away from my exposed cunt. 


He secured a ring gag in my mouth, effectively muffling any cries or pleas that might escape my throat. I began to drool from the gag as I struggled to maintain my balance atop the pony, my calves beginning to burn with the effort of staying on my tiptoes. 

I had chosen this path, rejecting the innocent pleasures of the nursery room for the darker delights of the dungeon. Instead of rocking on a horse upstairs, padded and protected by the comfort of a crinkly diaper, we had opted for the biting sting of the wooden pony downstairs. 


The cycle of the predicament continued, a never-ending dance of agony and ecstasy. Each time the pain in my calves grew too intense, I would lower myself onto the pony, gasping as the sharp edge dug into my clit. Up and down I went, trading one source of torment for another, my body glistening with sweat and my mind reeling from the intensity

After what felt like an eternity, Daddy finally called a halt to my torture. Twenty excruciating minutes had passed, each second stretching out into infinity as I battled the dual agonies of the predicament. 


With shaking limbs, Daddy removed me from my perch, my pussy throbbing and swollen from the relentless stimulation. 

He unlocked the slave cage and pulled Mandy out. I was ushered inside to take her place. Mandy was next to ride the wooden pony, as Daddy adjusted the height to ensure maximum tiptoe height. At probably the ten minute mark, her cries filled the room as she struggled to find her balance, her toes straining to keep her lifted above the cruel edge. 


As the minutes ticked by, the throbbing ache in my cunt began to subside, replaced by a growing hunger that demanded to be satisfied. I squirmed in the cage, my fingers slipping between my thighs to tease at my swollen folds, desperate for release. Just as I was on the verge of cumming, Daddy unlocked the cage door and hauled me out,.

I was bent over, my hands on my knees, my ass raised obscenely in the air. I heard the rustle of latex and the click of buckles as he prepared Mandy for her next task. When he finally revealed her to me, my breath caught in my throat. Encased in a sleek black straightjacket with her tits exposed, her arms were rendered useless. Her eyes were hidden behind a large blindfold, her mouth stuffed with a harness gag. Protruding from her mid-section was a giant strap-on cock. 


Without a word, Daddy pushed Mandy forward until the tip of the dildo brushed against my socking wet pussy, Mandy could do nothing but obey, thrusting her hips forward in a humiliating parody of fucking. 


The massive dick stretched me wide as it sank into my cunt, filling me completely. Eventually Daddy got us down on the floor, and I was soon moaning around his erect penis as he began to fuck my face in a beautiful display of spit-roasting.

I couldn't hold out much longer, being treated like such a dirty whore had me right at the edge. My inner walls clamped down around the invading toy as wave after wave of orgasm crashed over me. I came hard, my screams of ecstasy muffled by Daddy unloading his own cum into the back of my throat. 


I was trussed-up in the same gimp-ish outfit Mandy was made to wear, and next thing I knew I was being forced to fuck her, while Daddy whipped my bare bum for encouragement. 

It was an intense session all-around. Mandy and I ended up bare naked and left in the basement dungeon, shackled by the wrists, to spend some time reflecting on our degradation. 


Eventually we were released and able to return to the upper floors of the Facility and shower and tidy up. Mandy and I found ourselves in cute matching panties and little baby-tees, for some much-needed snuggle time and aftercare with Daddy. 


My mind drifted to the boring suburban mom outfit that Mandy showed up in - yoga pants, t-shirt, hoodie. Such a contrast from the sexy latex and leather she'd been parading around in earlier. As we curled into Daddy and talked of all the depraved experiences of the last few days, he began to ask us how it went. 


"It was intense, Sir, thank you for your time and attention in Mistress' absence," Mandy replied. 

Daddy chuckled, "Well we aim to please here. Glad you could join us." He then turned to me. "And what about you, my pet? Enjoy putting on a show for me with your new friend?" I smiled up at him as he stroked my hair. 

"Always happy to entertain Daddy. Though I do hope I can have you all to myself next time..." 

Daddy's face darkened when I said that right in front of Mandy. He turned to her and said sternly, "Mandy would you please excuse us for a moment? I need to have a word with Sarah Jane in private." 

Mandy nodded nervously and scurried out of the room. As soon as she was gone, Daddy cupped my chin, forcing me to look up at him. "Rude!!" he scolded. "What the fuck was that, Sarah? How dare you disrespect our guest like that, making her feel unwelcome with your jealously!" His voice was low and dangerous. 

"You're going to regret that comment, tomorrow. It's your maintenance day as it is, young lady." 

With that, he released my chin and I ran out of the room bawling like a little child, quaking in fear over what I had coming. 

Sarah Jane 💟

P.S.

The ending of the story was not headed in this direction at all. The A.I. that was helping me to write this one, actually dropped that line out of the blue. Look: 


Thanks A.I. ! 

Tomorrow I'll be getting a belt whuppin' out in the woodshed, because of you!! 

*pout*

Continued in: So I may be forgiven













No comments:

Tucked In by "Mommy"

Continued from:  A Special Bedtime for Russell A Sarah Jane story  "Now, be a good girl and bring the plug and lubricant to Mommy,"...