Monday, September 2, 2024

Thumb Suckers

Continued from: Brutal Tenderness

A Sarah Jane story

As the afternoon wore on, I watched with delight as Mandy slowly shed her inhibitions, losing herself in the simple pleasure of colouring books and stuffies. 


I leaned in close to her, whispering a naughty idea into her ear. Her eyes widened with a mixture of shock and excitement, but after a moment's hesitation, she nodded eagerly. 

"Daddy," I called out, my voice dripping with faux innocence. "Can you come here for a minute? We want to show you something special." 

Daddy appeared in the doorway, a curious expression on his face. "What is it, princess?" he asked, stepping into the pink bedroom. 

I grabbed Mandy's hand, pulling her to her feet. Together, we struck a pose, showing off our innocent dresses and knee-high socks. "Don't we look pretty, Daddy?" I asked, twirling in place. 


Daddy smiled indulgently. "You both look adorable," he agreed. "But what did you want to show me?" I exchanged a mischievous glance with Mandy before continuing. 

"Well, we thought it would be fun if you filmed us doing something naughty, Daddy, while we're dressed like this," I said, batting my eyelashes at him. 


"Like maybe...we could sixty-nine for you, Daddy, and be permitted to cum, pretty please?"

For a moment, I thought the boldness of my request might land me over his knee, with my panties at my ankles, but then a slow grin spread across his face. 

"Is that what my little girls want?" he asked, his voice taking on a low, seductive tone. "To put on a show for Daddy?" 

Mandy and I nodded eagerly, our hearts racing with anticipation. "Yes, please, Sir," Mandy chimed in, her voice soft and babyish. 

"Alright then," he said, aiming his phone at us, "Go ahead and get started, my little sluts."

With a giggle, Mandy and I crawled up onto the bed and began kissing. 


We lifted our dresses and removed our panties, revealing our bare pussies to the camera while keeping the sugary sweetness of our knee socks and Mary Janes on. 


We both posed for Daddy's video. 


Slowly, teasingly, we got into position on the princess bed, spreading our legs to secure our heads into each other's crotches. We leaned in, our tongues darting out to taste each other's wetness. The sensation was electric, sending shivers of pleasure coursing through my body as I lapped at Mandy's clit and slid a finger into her bum. 


We moved together in perfect sync, our bodies writhing and grinding against each other as we chased our mutual release. I could feel my orgasm building, coiling tighter and tighter in my core with each lash of Mandy's talented tongue. Just as I reached the peak, I felt her body tense beneath me, her own climax crashing over her in waves. 

Daddy loomed over us, his phone still trained on our flushed faces. "Good girls," he praised, his voice thick with arousal.

With gentle hands, he helped us out of our little patent heels, leaving us in nothing but our knee socks, before leading us over to the oversized crib in the corner of the room. 


We crawled into the crib together, curling up against each other as Daddy tucked the soft blankets around us. 

"Now, my little ones," he said softly. I want you to suck your thumbs like good little girls. It will help you relax and drift off to sleep." 

Obediently, Mandy and I brought our thumbs to our mouths, our cheeks hollowing as we began to suck gently. The motion was surprisingly soothing, and I felt myself growing drowsy almost immediately. 

"That's it," Daddy cooed, stroking our hair with tender fingers. "My sweet little angels. You've been such good girls today, and now it's time for a nice, long nap. When you wake, I'll have something else for you to suck on." 

As I little-spooned back into Mandy, feeling her warmth against my neck, I couldn't help but marvel at how freeing this experience had been. In this moment, we weren't adults with responsibilities and worries - we were simply two little girls, safe and loved in the care of Daddy. 

It was a blissful escape from reality, one that I knew would change Mandy's perspective on BDSM forever, the knowledge that it's not always dungeons and chains. With a contended sigh, I closed my eyes and let sleep claim me, sucking on my thumb, secure in the knowledge that everything was right in my world. 

Sarah Jane 💟


Continued in: Ugly Cried







No comments:

Tucked In by "Mommy"

Continued from:  A Special Bedtime for Russell A Sarah Jane story  "Now, be a good girl and bring the plug and lubricant to Mommy,"...