Friday, October 4, 2024

Ma'am to Mistress

Continued from: Caesar Sunday

A Sarah Jane story 

So how do you make that transition, from one persona to the next, one role to another? When is it appropriate for "Mommy" to become Mistress, or Ma'am to become Goddess. 


Mistress Andrea taught me that spankings, whether they be for maintenance, therapeutic ones, or punishment spankings, should be completely non-sexual in nature. Russell's Sunday maintenance certainly was, but I could not suppress my arousal any longer. I wanted to reap the benefits of having a submissive, a slave even - locked in a chastity cage for the past seven days and is now standing in the corner of my room with a very red bum. I had a view similar to this. 


It was very arousing to me and I wanted to do something about it! My mind was swirling everywhere, from my recent playtime with Mandy...


...to the other night, when I had Russell in a baby-pink satin nightie and panties, taking the sole of my slipper to his bare bum. 


Mistress taught me that cornertime and other forms of time-out, is the perfect opportunity to slowly make that transition from one scene to the next, from Mommy to Mistress. Whether Russell is experiencing an emotional release due to the spanking, or he is just quietly reflecting on his status as a kept and spanked man, his time spent with his nose to the wall allows for a transition into my needs. 

I checked the timer counting down on my phone. 

16:43  

16:42

16:41

Once again, I found myself resorting back to my training as I navigated this new role, reciting the mantra of female dominance and a female-led-relationship - the three D's. 

Denial - check
Discipline - check

All that remained was the third D, which is Domination, and I was more than ready to flex that one. 

Setting aside my tablet, I slid off the bed and slowly peeled off my constricting jeans, leaving only my nude stockings and delicate panties hugging my curves. Climbing back onto the bed, I leaned back, my legs spreading invitingly. I traced my fingers lightly over the silk fabric of my panties, teasing myself as much I was teasing Russell, as I was making it audibly known that I was masturbating. 


I continued to pleasure myself as I read a few more excerpts of Miss Julie's erotica, my movements becoming more urgent as my arousal grew. The sound of my fingers working against the dampening fabric of my panties filled the room, a sensual accompaniment to Russell's enforced silence. 

With my panties thoroughly soaked and my body thrumming with unfulfilled desire, I quietly slipped off the bed and tiptoed toward Russell's corner, stopping at the dresser to grab a little something on the way by. Moving silently in my stockinged feet, I came to a stop directly behind him, close enough to feel the heat radiating from his spanked bum. 


With swift movements, I grasped Russell's wrists and drew them firmly behind his back. The cool metal of handcuffs encircled his flesh, clacking into place as the teeth chattered into the lock. Russell's sharp intake of breath at the sudden restraint sent a thrill through me, a potent reminder of the control I held over him. 

With Russell's wrists securely cuffed behind his back, I stepped back to remove my soaked panties, quickly hiking them down and off. Peeling open the inside, I revealed the damp inner gusset, heavy with the scent of my arousal. 

Holding the soaked panties delicately between my fingertips, I returned to the corner. I pressed the scented fabric against the wall and commanded, "Nose here, my pet," as I pointed to the wet gusset. Russell obeyed instantly, leaning forward to rest his nose onto the evidence of my pleasure. 

"Breathe deeply," I purred, watching as he inhaled the heady scent of my dominance. "Don't you dare let those panties fall to the floor!" I cautioned. "If I return to find them on the floor, you'll find yourself back over my knee for the hairbrush. And then it's straight back to the corner, where your time will start all over again." 

Oooo, there was a flex right there! I felt that one right between my legs!

I trailed a finger lightly down his spine, relishing the shiver that ran through his body at my touch. 

With Russell securely positioned in his humiliating predicament, I glanced at the timer, noting with a smile that Russell still had a good twelve minutes remaining in his corner time. Confident that my predicament bondage would keep him still, I spun on my tiptoes and sauntered out of the bedroom, leaving him to contemplate his position in this relationship. 

As for me...it was time to transition into "Mistress" mode and from what Mistress Andrea taught me, the easiest way to do this, is through my attire. Change the outfit, darken the eyes, darken the lips, add a choker...check! 


As the final seconds of Russell's corner time ticked away, I made my way back to the bedroom, riding crop in hand. Entering the room, I found him exactly as I left him - nose pressed obediently against my panties, body rigid with the effort of maintaining this position, wrists cuffed behind his back. 

Setting the crop down on the bed, I approached Russell, the click of my heels on the hardwood floor announcing my presence. With deliberate slowness, I unlocked the cuffs and held out my palm to accept my panties, never once letting them touch the floor. 


He turned, rubbing feeling back into his wrists, before his hands instinctively moved to cover his chastised manhood, still snugly locked away in its cage. "Hands at your sides, please," I instructed calmly, snapping my fingers to get him into a kneel with a point of my gloved finger. 


With Russell now kneeling submissively, hands obediently at his sides and his caged cock prominently displayed, I fixed him with a stern yet affectionate gaze. "Now, young man," I began, my voice a soft purr, "I expect a proper thank you for your maintenance spanking. Let's hear it."

Russell's cheeks flushed a delightful shade of pink as he cleared his throat, preparing to deliver the formal thanks I required. "Thank you, Ma'am," he began, his voice steady despite the humility of the situation, "for taking the time to administer my spanking. I value your dedication to keeping me disciplined and focused on serving you. Your firm control helps me feel centered and loved." 

I listened attentively as Russell delivered his heartfelt thanks, a sense of deep satisfaction settling over me. Once he finished speaking, I scooched closer, lifting his chin with my gloved hand. "You're very welcome, Russell," I hissed, my voice laced with both warmth and authority. 

"Next Sunday, you'll find yourself right back in the spanking room and right back in this very corner, with your bottom glowing a lovely shade of crimson. And the Sunday after that, and the Sunday after that..." I paused, letting the weight of my dominance consume him. "I do this because I care, Russell, do I make myself clear?" 

Ohhh, that one got him! 

I saw his bottom lip start to quiver as he knelt before me. I pulled him into a tender embrace, holding him close as I felt the tension drain from his body. "You did so well today, baby boy," I whispered, pressing a gentle kiss to his forehead. "I'm incredibly proud of you." 


As Russell continued to seek comfort in my arms, I took the opportunity to get his collar around his neck and click the chain leash onto it, letting it freely dangle down his chest. 


Releasing Russell from our embrace, I stood and gracefully lowered myself onto the edge of the bed, my legs parting seductively. 


I reached for my riding whip and flexed it in my hands as I met Russell's gaze, my eyes smoldering with desire. "Come here, my pet" I purred, pointing to my inner thighs with the riding crop and raveling his leash around my hand.  

"You're not done thanking me yet, and don't you dare stop until I've cum all over your lips." 

Sarah Jane 💟















 

No comments:

Ma'am to Mistress

Continued from:  Caesar Sunday A Sarah Jane story  So how do you make that transition, from one persona to the next, one role to another? Wh...