Friday, September 8, 2023

Back to School

Continued from: Old Flame

A Sarah Jane story: Back to School


Hi everyone, it's Sarah Jane, or as Daddy and Bella started calling me, "the summer intern" *giggle*. 

It was a cute title. It made me feel youthful and a bit slutty. Like bending at the waist to pick-up a dropped pencil slutty, or deliberately bending over desks to read as the boss came in the room. I always made sure my skirt would ride-up during these moments, so my stocking-tops would peek through. 


If you remember, I was promoted into the role of Secretary at the Facility. I ended up spending much of the summer actually working in an office environment, with Bella and Daddy (who was playing the role of my boss). I spent an awful lot of time on my knees, with the boss' dick in my mouth. These moments were very pleasant for me and I loved that I was permitted to dress like a slutty Secretary.   


Other times, if I was naughty, things would become very degrading and humiliating. The boss would send me back to my desk after taking a facial from him. I would have to wear his cum on my face until the end of the workday, in front of Bella too! Which was the worst part. 


I was frequently required to sexually service her also, when the boss ordered it. I ended up becoming very well acquainted with her beautiful pussy.


As my summer internship being the office slut came to an end, I got a week off at the end of August. I think my "boss" was doing some other things with Mistress Andrea and her wife, Summer. I didn't ask or question, I would have been punished if I did.

Surprisingly, when I returned to the Facility after Labour Day, I was put through the full ringer and check-in process that any standard-issue client would experience. I was stripped of all my clothing and personal items. These were taken and locked in a locker and I soon found myself vulnerable and bare naked, standing before Mistress Andrea in her office. I thought I was in shit or something. 


My journey at this Facility started in a jail cell in the basement, in shackles...being brutally used, fucked and whipped, day and night, by my Master. (I loved every second of that phase!) 

Next I was put into adult diapers, and I had a Daddy Dom to care for me and correct me when needed. That period of time was probably the most humiliating for me, as an adult woman. 

Through several promotions for obedience and sexual exploration, I was dressed like a little girl, then a junior schoolgirl. As I spent some time in these roles, I became more enthusiastic about sexually pleasing women, which was completely new for me. This willingness got me promoted to senior schoolgirl and by the time I made it to the slutty Secretary phase, I was having sex with Bella on the regular. 

Now, I found myself standing before Mistress Andrea, bare naked, looking down at a school uniform and a pair of Mary Janes on her desk. I actually thought I was going to be spanked and demoted by her for some reason. 

It was quite the opposite actually. Given the date, she told me it was time to go back to school. Not for lessons or instruction though. This time, I was doing my final exams!


Mistress entered the classroom and produced a cane, a wooden paddle and a strap. She made it abundantly clear that I would be getting all three implements on the bare, if I did not get an 85% or higher on my exam.


This was the final test, literally, to determine if I would move on to the next phase and wow was it ever epic. Someone put a lot of time into creating this test. It was as humiliating for me as it was arousing. With multiple choice questions like: 

Select the answer that is the most correct:

You are kneeling and performing a blowjob on a random guest of the Facility. He has cum into your mouth. What do you do next? 

a) Swallow all of his cum and use my mouth to clean the rest of his cock. 

b) Swallow all of this cum and verbally thank him for it. 

c) Excuse yourself politely to go spit his cum out, down the sink.

d) Find a nearby slave-sister to kiss, so you can both share the man's cum

e) Swallow all of his cum, verbally thank the man, then kiss the tip of his penis 

There were true and false questions, along with every aspect of spanking theory and implement selection. There was even images of slaves in certain poses, where I had to choose the official title of the pose. Like this one. Which is called "present", by the way. 


Despite the significant length of this final exam, I was breezing through it with confidence. Every answer was jumping off the page at me, the rules and rituals and protocols that had been drilled into me since I began this journey, were all test questions.

I truly believe I nailed this test. I walked it back into the "Principal's" office with pride and handed it to Mistress Andrea for marking. She took a quick skim of the pages, then asked me to go back to the classroom to fetch the cane, paddle and strap...Uh oh! What did she see?! 

She made me stand in the corner and face the walls while she marked my exam. Also, she strategically placed the intimidating looking implements around and near me, so I could see them out of the corners of my eyes and become anxious.  


Mistress took her time with the marking as I was alone with my thoughts in the humiliating, time-out corner. As the minutes slowly ticked by, I began to second-guess myself and some of the test questions I could remember. 

There was one about ass-to-mouth and how frequently I should experience this degrading act, to remind me of my place. Shit...did I get that one wrong? 

There was a true/false question about always being on my tiptoes when not in heels. I couldn't quite remember...did I pick true on that one or what it a trick question? Fuck! My bare butt was going to be purple if I failed this test. 

My inner dialog came to an abrupt halt when Mistress finally spoke, asking me to stand at attention in front of her desk. 


She wasted no time in informing me of my results. 

"You achieved a 94% on your test, Sarah Jane. Very nicely done young lady." She said, with a tone of a proud parent. 

"You may remove your schoolgirl uniform and fold it neatly," Mistress continued. 

I undressed right away and knelt, trying to hide my inner joy upon hearing my exam mark. 


Mistress began to speak. 

"You're one step closer to the Upper Floor, Sarah Jane. I am proud of you." 

Awww! That was sweet of her to say. 

"You know you can safeword out of this arrangement and out of this place whenever you wish, okay?" She kindly said. 

I said, "yes Mistress Andrea," using her full title in my response. But my mind was racing. Why would she say something like that? I just nailed her final exam and I'm one step closer to becoming a sex slave of the Upper Floor. Was I missing something? 

"If you'd like to continue, Sarah Jane, I expect you to report to Bella down in the stables, tomorrow morning. I'll be joining you to begin your pony training."


Oh...right. This horribly humiliating phase! 😢

FUCK!



sarah jane xo

Continued in: Ponytail











 




No comments:

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...