Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Ponytail

Continued from: Back to School

A Sarah Jane story: Ponytail


Hello everyone, it's Sarah Jane writing to you, under Mistress Andrea's strict instruction. I just came back from the stables, having completed my first day of pony training. I'll try to write about it now...I might be a little lost for words though. I still feel so degraded and ashamed about the whole situation. About how something so humiliating, betrays my naughty cunt so badly. I fuckin' hate her right now! I hate when my cunt does this to me, betraying and exposing me like this. I don't know whether to cry right now, or throw my legs in the air and masturbate. My mind is so messed up...conflicted. 

I guess I'll start with the initial conversation I had with Bella, when I first descended into the dungeon space of The Facility and found Bella near the stables, waiting for me. My only instructions from Mistress was to arrive naked, with my hair done in a high-pony. 


She's always so Goddamn elegant and gorgeous. She's intimidating to be around, and now she was holding a horsewhip. 

"Are you going to whip me, Bella? Or Ma'am? What am I required to call you?" I nervously asked her, ignorant of the protocols of pony training. 


"No Honey. I am not going to whip you and you don't call me anything. I am a slave also, remember?"   

"In-fact, you and I aren't allowed to speak to each other at all. When Mistress arrives just keep your eyes down and listen for her commands." 

"So, you've done this before, Bella? What's it like? Is all this necessary, this horse training?" 


I watched her eyes glaze-over with moisture, as her gaze became distant, like she was accessing some horrible, traumatic memory.
 

In an emotionally-shaky voice, she responded. 

"It's...*sigh*...it's dreadfully humiliating, what you're about to experience, Sarah."

She paused, dramatically, allowing my suspense, curiosity and butterflies to frenzy.

"But if you're anything like me, when it comes to humiliation, Sarah...well, you know...what it does to people like us?" 


She blushed deeply, unable to hide her shame as she eluded to involuntary arousal. 

"So I have to become a horse, or act like one? In order to feel more humiliated?" 

"No, no Honey. Pony training is much more than that. It teaches you how to move gracefully and elegantly, with deliberate purpose. It accentuates your sexuality, by framing and presenting your most intimate areas. It strengthens and elongates your legs, tightens your bum and works your core." 


"Despite how terribly humiliating it is, it's meant to prepare you for the elegance and grace that is required in the Upper Floor."

"And you'll be here too, Bella? In the stables?"

"Yes. When Mistress trains you she likes having a witness to your humiliation. Pony training down here is always done in pairs."

I think I audibly groaned, like a total whore, at the realization Bella would bear witness to whatever awaited me. 

"Now c'mon, quick. Get into your stall. Mistress will punish us both if we're out of position. 

I soon found myself in a strappado pose, with a spreader bar forcing my legs open and a pony bit in my mouth. 


Everything was facing my stall door and on display. My dripping cunt, my puckered asshole, I felt so exposed and aroused at the same time. Bella told me she'd be right outside the door, then she told me to be brave. That was the last time we spoke to one another for the rest of the session. Mistress Andrea was coming down the hall. 

As I dangled, helpless in my stall, bound and gagged...my mind was racing. That line freaked me out. What exactly was I in for here? 

And WTF did she mean?! "Be brave"...??!

I guess I was about to find out. I could hear commanding boot-clicks against the floors outside my stall. 

My trainer had arrived...


To be continued. 

sarah jane xoxo

Continued in: The Stable Master







 



  


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very sexy post, looking forward for the next part, maybe they could have a session together with Bella in the future, I wonder what does Mistress Andrea has in store for her new pony😳🙈

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...