Wednesday, December 20, 2023

So Much Penis!

Continued from: Paint the Town Red

After some begging and pouting my bottom lip, Daddy agreed to write this post for us and tell all of you about his surprise. 

Thank you, Daddy
xoxo
Sarah Jane 

*******************************

I literally thought Sarah was going to be gone all night at Mistress Andrea's party, doing God knows what with God knows whom...

So I did what any home-alone, middle-aged man would do when the woman in his life is out for the night. I ordered a pizza and turned on the Xbox. Starfield to be exact. Starfield was a new game apparently 25-years in the making, that was just released in September. They created a game with over 1600 planets to just openly explore. The scale of the game is massive! The artwork, breathtaking. 



That's not the Earth, in the second image. In the game, humanity destroyed the Earth (imagine that). This was out near Alpha Centauri or Vega or something. With 1600+ planets, it's easy to get lost in the vastness of space.

So anyway. I was sitting quietly, working on my space exploration when Sarah text me. "Come to the door and cover my eyes?" Oh good lord...this could be anything. Nevertheless, I played along. 


With my eyes closed, I heard the front door open, followed by a playful, "okay Daddy, open!"

I was ready for just about anything, but maybe not this. I see my little girl, dressed vanilla and holding onto a leash, attached to the collar of a naked woman with the brightest red hair I had ever seen. 

I think I said something to the effect of, "Jesus, Sarah. Get in here! She's naked." 

Sarah giggled and led her inside. This random woman just knelt with her head down. "I got you an early Christmas present Daddy, do you like? I bought her for like fifty bucks." Sarah told me.  


While I was processing all of this visual stimulus and information, the red-head began pleading with me not to hurt her. Wtf!? 

"Please Mister! I'll do anything you want...please don't hurt me!" She mewled out. 

She rapidly changed her position so her forehead was on the floor and used her hands to spread her asshole, the only offering that wasn't shrouded by her metal chastity belt.  

"Take whatever you want, Mister! Just let me go!" She continued. 


I gave Sarah Jane a inquisitive eyebrow raise, before pulling her in for a kiss so I could whisper to her sternly. "Hurt her? What the eff is that all about?"  

"It's her thing...just go with it, Daddy." Sarah reassured. 

"I trust you'll explain all this, little one?" I replied. "Thank you for the lovely gift, now tell Daddy, how was your evening?"


"Ohhhh, Daddy. There was so much penis! I need my Daddy!" She replied to me, with a longing in her eyes. 

I could only imagine what Sarah endured at the Upper Floor, being a sex slave at a bdsm party. Despite the fact that she probably loved it, I could tell she needed a night of snuggles with me.

"So, who's your friend here?" I asked. The red-head had not moved from her position. I was still looking directly at her asshole as Sarah introduced her. 

"This is Eleve, Daddy, but you can call her Eve. I won her in a slave-auction, isn't she stunning?" 

I just shook my head in disbelief and told Sarah to head upstairs and fill the tub. I helped this Eve girl to her feet and told her she was safe here...that no harm would come to her. I wasn't sure if that's what I was suppose to say. I got the feeling that Eve wanted to be a hardcore slave. 

This was confirmed when I showed her to one of the spare rooms. Sarah needed her Daddy tonight, so I thought it would be gentlemanly to offer Eve the comfort of Sarah's little girl bedroom and Sarah could sleep with me in my room. 


"Thank you, Sir. You're very kind. But I'm usually kept in a cage or a cell, do you have one?" 

I took Eve down the punishment hallway to one of the specialty rooms that had a cage. 

"Like this, are you sure?" I uneasily asked her. 


"Just like this, Sir! So I can't escape." Eve replied, while her eyes lit up with what I could only describe as pure joy and arousal. 

I was beginning to understand what this woman's fantasy entailed. I needed to hear more about this auction though. 

"Does Sarah have the keys to your chastity belt?" I asked her. 

"Yes, Sir." She replied in her unique accent. 

I told her that the belt was going to stay on, as I didn't want her masturbating without permission and supervision. She responded that this was a good idea, then she crawled right into the cage as I opened the door. 


She watched me click a large brass padlock shut, on the door of the cage. I think she audibly gasped with pure arousal as she watched me do this. To each their own I guess. 

Before I left the room, Eve volunteered the following from her cage: 

"Your little one needs her Daddy. She did very well tonight, I had the pleasure of watching her. I'll be just fine here, Sir..." 

I left Eve according to her wishes and found Sarah naked and in her bathroom. I helped her into the extra-hot water and bubbles, watching all the tension melt away from her muscles. 


I sat on the floor so I could begin brushing her hair. 

"Little one..?"

"Could you please explain to Daddy why there is a strange naked woman in a cage down the hall?"



Russell


Continued in: I Need my Daddy






 




 



 
 

No comments:

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...