Tuesday, December 12, 2023

'Tis the Season

Continued from: Emasculation

Red is my least favourite colour. It belongs in wine glasses and on bare bums only...not clothing nor footwear. 


Sigh* However, 'tis the season I suppose, for such festive shades. 

Summer wanted to decorate this past weekend and set up the Christmas tree. Of course she insisted on being as adorable and little as possible while doing so.


Oh...right, her? 

Don't mind Bella. In-fact don't pay her any attention at all. She's being punished. She has about an hour-twenty left to go on the one-bar-prison, humiliated and objectified as she is, with her naked ass facing out to the street. How embarrassing! 


These are such lovely and shameful punishments for elegant, classy, adult women. So simple yet so effective: 


Bella called Friday, pleading with me to punish her for some challenges in her personal life. I guess she was holding herself accountable and needed me to clear her slate. Of course I obliged. She'll be getting a very serious spanking when her time on the dildo is over and she knows this.


It was Summer's idea to "decorate" poor Bella with the Santa hat, as if her predicament wasn't humiliating enough. I stopped her before she added tree ornaments to Bella's nipples, which Summer also wanted to do. That would have been just too much humiliation for the poor thing.  


Anyway, the tree was up and Summer was humming some joyful tune and decorating, all while the moaning and drooling Bella provided some lovely white noise in the background. 


When Summer was all done with the tree, the baby-voice began.

"Mommieeeee..?"

"May I play with Bella after you spank her? Pleeeeease Mommy?"

What a handful she is. Sheesh! 


"Who's gonna play with me?" I replied back to Summer, sternly.

"We both will Mommy!" She cheerfully chirped. I simply huffed in her direction. 

"Go get Mommy's ebony hairbrush, Summer Addison." I said to her in a no-nonsense tone, being sure to use her middle name as well. I'm pretty sure she likely assumed that SHE was going to be feeling the brush on her bare bottom, for being so brazen.

Bella's time was nearing its end. I helped her off the torture device and removed her gag. Without hesitation, she diligently began to clean her shame and arousal from the dildo, when I removed it from the pedestal and handed it to her. 


Summer returned with the hairbrush, eager to see how the rest of Bella's punishment would play-out. 

"Go wait in our room Summer, sit on the bed and stay there." I commanded. 


"But Mommy!" She pleaded. Clearly wanting to see this poor woman get a spanking. 

As much as it's dreadfully humiliating to have your spanking witnessed, as an adult, I think there is a decent level of humility and vulnerability, knowing someone is listening to it. The echoed spanks, the yelps and cries of pain, even if they are muffled by a closed door or by distance. 


(I think one of the greatest examples of what I mean, was a few of Miss Julie's tales. Spanked by her sister while hubby is in the house and can hear. Spanked by her parents in her childhood bedroom, while BOTH her hubby and sister listen from another room. Makes my stomach sick with amazing butterflies, just thinking about it!)

Anyway, this is what I was going for here. The ebony brush made one hell of a "crack", that echoed right up the stairs where Summer had been dismissed. 


Again, I actually didn't know why I was punishing Bella, she just pleaded with me that she needed it. She is very self-aware and I hold her accountable. That was a good enough reason for her I guess, to end up sobbing in my living room like a naughty little girl. 


Rather than cornertime, I urged her to go find Summer upstairs, and allow her to apply some lotion to those burning cheeks. 

Bella thanked me for my "help", then took me up on the kind offer. 


Summer helped dab the tears away, hugged Bella and began to soothe her...Summer style. 

What began with some cooling lotion being gently applied to that spanked bum, ended up with a mouth buried in Bella's snatch. Spanking makes Bella so very soaked! Shamefully so. 


That being said, things only escalated from there...


I think it needs to be said again. I'm glad these two are having fun. "Who's gonna play with ME?!" 


Sheesh! Time for me to message Goddess Vanessa it would seem! And go get some action of my own. 

Mistress Andrea

xoxo

Continued in: Quid Pro Quo







 




No comments:

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...