Thursday, February 15, 2024

Roses are red, Summer is too

Continued from: 50 Shades of Red

"Forty-two, thank you, Ma'am...may I please have another"?

"Forty-three, thank you, Ma'am...*sniffle* may I please have another"?


Summer counted out loud, all 50 strokes of the crop, as Bella remained rope-bound and gagged on my dining room table, adorned in her Valentine's lingerie and heels. 

"Isabella Octavia! You'll be getting 50 lashes also, young lady." I barked out loud, as Bella moaned into her ball-gag. 

But not just yet. 

Since Summer was being such a sassy brat today, I thought I'd leave her on display for a bit and cuck her. She can dangle and struggle on her tiptoes, whipped and bound, and listen to Bella tongue my asshole. 


I made it vocally known...that I was enjoying her tongue up my bum hole, just for Summer's benefit. 

It did feel pretty awesome though! Bella has good tongue-game for a straight woman. 


I ended up masturbating and cumming while Bella was eating my ass, again, for the benefit of my bound wife, who was forced to listen. 

Then I had Bella kneel and beg to be fucked. Her lovely crotch-rope has been caressing and tugging against her pretty petals for over at least an hour now. She was incredibly aroused and vulnerable. 


"Please Mistress! Please fuck me, Ma'am!" 

From a position on her knees, rope tied and gorgeous looking. How could I say no?

Summer had the displeasure of listening to this too, once I harnessed-up and deployed a very girthy strap-on. 


With each thrust of my girl-cock, I was reminding Bella that she'd be getting a whipping also. Each time I accentuated the word "whipping" and over-enunciated the W-H, she moaned like a whore. 

Her clit was essentially framed and spread by the ropes, which also created a nice opening for my dildo to enter her soaked pussy. The tie was similar to this. Very nice work Summer! 


With her clit so prominently displayed, I allowed Bella to diddle herself to a lovely orgasm, while I continued to fuck her roughly. 

Her 50 lashes followed. She was required to count and thank after each one too. So ya...that's how Valentine's Day went. Slow sipping champs, framed by two lovely bookends. 
 

For the record, Summer started all this! 

I left the home thinking about making her lobster ramen and returned with the groceries to do so, then things took a turn to the scene you see above. *shrug* Not my fault...I just played the hand I was dealt. 

Haha. Sorry, not sorry, baby girl!

You weren't cucked for too long though...you were allowed to thank Mommy for your whipping, weren't you? 


A handful of orgasms all-around, followed by lobster ramen. And yes, Bella stayed for dinner. 

A pretty nice little V-Day if I do say so myself. 💘

Mistress Andrea

xoxo

Continued in: What Katie Did

No comments:

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...