Friday, February 16, 2024

What Katie Did

Continued from: Roses are Red, Summer is too

I am in no way, shape or form affiliated to the vintage lingerie brand titled, "What Katie Did". It just so happens to be the name of this post, based on a client of mine named Kate. 

The lingerie however, is one of my favourtite brands. It's 1930's 40's and 50's pinup style, dresses too. The stockings, the seamed ones, the fully fashioned ones, are simply divine. Anytime a client of mine needs to be spanked by "Mommy", the collection from What Katie Did are my go-to styles.


Kate, on the other hand, is a new-ish client of mine. I find her to be quite a fascinating individual, based on the type of service she wants from me. I thought she was worthy of a post, my darling Katie, as I refer to her when she's with me. 

Picture like a Diane Lane...Aged beautifully, elegant, sharp and seriously feminine! Her experience shines brightly, in the odd strand of platinum-silver, that now runs through her hair. She doesn't dye it. She wants her level of maturity on display. This is essentially how I would describe Kate. 


I'm not 100% sure what she does for a living but my instincts tell me that she is some manner of corporate powerhouse. A CEO, a CAO, maybe the Director of a finance or legal department. She absolutely oozes corporate power, but comes to me to be spanked. 

I get it...I understand why she wants and needs this type of escape, given her vanilla role. I'm not sure if it was topping from the bottom originally but she basically told me exactly how she wanted her appointments to go. I obliged her, she tips well!

She only ever books with me over her lunch-hour on a weekday. Like visiting a therapist or dentist, like booking a massage. It's in her calendar, it's once a month and she is always on time. 

Kate graciously brings me an overpriced coffee, which she sets on my desk like an apple for the teacher. She mutes her phone and sets it on my desk also, along with her purse.


She of course greets me with a smile and a "Hello, Ma'am", but beyond that she doesn't say anything else. Kate just walks to the corner and parks herself in timeout. Sometimes I lower her dress-pants to her ankles, sometimes I just let her be. 


30 full minutes. This is what Kate asked of me, to strictly enforce 30 full minutes in timeout. I hear her breathing change around the ten minute mark. Deep inhales and deep exhales, as she stands motionless in her stilettos. 

Her panties always stay on for her spanking. If she's not in a tiny little thong which she usually wears, I will wedgie her panties up her bum crack so my target area is predominately bare. Her pussy and bottom hole have always been covered, upon her request. 

She wears a wedding band...maybe that's why? Maybe her hubby allows these sessions for her provided her modestly is maintained? I think she wears the pants at home though. Her hubby is probably a sissy maid to her. She reeks of female dominance...just not in these particular moments, and that's exactly why she needs these particular moments.  


The level of spanking on a severity scale of 1-10, Kate wants an 11. Bathbrush, the strap, hardwood paddles, canes, hairbrushes. She wants me to take her to "yellow" every time, but will never say "red". She believes it shouldn't be her decision when her spanking ends. 

Remember faint-of-heart people, this is what she has asked for:


Once per month, on her lunch break, without fail, she leaves my office with a bum that looks like the above and sometimes a tear-stained face. 

She is quite the trooper. Sometimes she doesn't even cry, she just silently takes it. 


When I declare "that's enough till next month", she drops to the floor and kisses my footwear while thanking me. Sometimes she's bawling...sometimes she's fully composed. Kate wanted this as part of her ritual for some reason, to lower herself to the floor and kiss my high heels. 


Then, just like her arrival, she walks herself to the corner and parks her nose against the walls. I start the timer again...for another 30 minutes if you can believe it! Her request. 

30 minutes in the corner, 30 minutes of spanking typically and 30 minutes in the corner, once a month! This is how she spends her lunch break. A truly intriguing woman! 


When the timer finishes she dresses. She holds me tightly and says, "thank you", and off she goes. It's somewhat mysterious. Like I want to know what happens after she leaves me or see her back at work, squirming in her seat. Her spankings are so severe that she'd be feeling the effects for a week, and seeing the marking and bruising for two weeks. 

Does her hubby see her bum and become horrified? Aroused? Does Kate get sexually aroused from this? Probably...but likely not in the moment. So mysterious! 

After our embrace she un-mutes her phone, grabs her purse and coffee...and boom, back to corporate power-fem. 


I end with a "see you next month, Katie". But not spoken as a statement. I frame it as a question, always open to her consent to continue or not. 

"See you next month, Katie?"

"Yes Ma'am, I'll be here, thank you Ma'am". 

And I kiss her forehead...


I'm not sure what Katie did, to feel she deserves such treatment each month. 

Maybe it's just the greatest possible escape a corporate adult could ever hope for. 

I admire her nevertheless!

Mistress Andrea

xoxo






 

2 comments:

MrBrian2112 said...

Love the severity of the paddling in the picture. And love the story. It shows that society really needs to embrace corporal punishment.

Mistress Andrea said...

People who seek this out for therapeutic needs, should have it covered by benefits! Paramedical coverage, monthly.

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...