Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Uniformity

Continued from: Is it Gay?

There had been quite a bit going on, leading up to the holidays, through the holidays, then Summer and I vacationing in France for a stint. In our absence, Cassandra let her wild-side shine through and had gone rogue. She was building a stable of sissy-slaves and doing God-knows-what to some other male clients of hers. I was feeling like I needed to right the vessel, restore some order and get back to the basics of what we do best at The Facility. 


"Good morning Mister! You're here for your spanking?" 

Could you imagine!!? The gut-twisting butterflies of being looked up and down by these women?

Some silly male, standing there fully naked in front of these four, covering his junk with his palms. His head would be lowered, occasionally glancing at their boots while feeling his face burn with embarrassment. The head-girl in all black, makes him choose which disciplinarian it will be for this session, herself included of course. They are equally strict, their scolding can reduce you to tears and each of them know exactly what you need.  

Uniformity. That's what I needed to restore at The Facility. Everything else would fall into place once order was regained through our high and tight conduct, professionalism, pride in one's appearance and attention to detail. No matter what language you speak, the appearance of uniformity is interpreted as authority. Once you walk through the doors of my Facility, you better believe that authority will be generously available.  


Summer was always at-the-ready to help with the clients. She brought along her bestie, Vanessa, or Goddess Vanessa as I like to call to her (major girl-crush of mine!). Cassandra...well...she needed a little more convincing to "get in line". 

Nothing that I couldn't handle though. She was definitely due, overdue even. A little too big for her britches as of late. 


I donned my very best, vintage "Mommy" look, dressed Cassandra like a little girl, and roasted her backside until she was sobbing uncontrollably. 

Tears, snot, mascara runs, and frantically trying to rub away the effects of my ebony hairbrush. Problem solved. Cassie was brought back under a bit more control. She told me a few days afterwards it was much needed.


With our new-found uniformity, working as a team and looking like a team, the girls and I got The Facility back on-track. Jan-March is a busy time of year for a Professional Disciplinarian. It's like my "tax season". Haha. Business was boomin'. 


Think about all the New Years resolutions, dry-Febs, new gym memberships and trendy diets. Many of my clients want my unique form of "extra motivation", to stick to their goals. Before long my Facility was once again buzzing with business. The sounds of straps and paddles meeting bare flesh could be heard behind the closed doors. Female voices cracking and crying out, "I'm sorry, Ma'am," and the bass of male voices bawling out "Mommy, nooooo!"

Domestic scenes, writing lines on a chalkboards, mouth soaping, office scenes, we did it all. 


Noses were once again in corners, right where they belong!

We were once again doing the world a service, for those strong enough to admit and seek-out what they know they need. 


Mistress Andrea

xoxo

Continued in: 50 Shades of Red




 

  

 


No comments:

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...